**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery suggestion

I don’t know about anyone else, but one of my least favorite things to do in the game is reset my masteries. Has the idea ever been tossed around to introduce presets? I.E. giving players the option to create mastery setups, save them, and then easily switch back and forth between them by simple selecting their saved preset?

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    There has. They just don’t have a set date when to work on it or when to release it. I learned to stick to one overall mastery build that balanced my whole collection and stick with it no matter what. Just too costly to reset back and forth and also time consuming so I’m happy with just accepting what it is.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    They are aware of it and it is something they want to do as well but for now like above it's better just to stick to one overall setup
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    jtdevlin said:

I don’t know about anyone else, but one of my least favorite things to do in the game is reset my masteries. Has the idea ever been tossed around to introduce presets? I.E. giving players the option to create mastery setups, save them, and then easily switch back and forth between them by simple selecting their saved preset?

POV: just joined the forums.