**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.
**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

Negative Units

TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
I recently bought a Star-Lord’s loot bag for the extra crystals. The crystals were the wrong ones and when I asked when the right ones would be sent out I got no reply. So I asked for a defend from itunes. They refunded me for the purchase. I expected to have my account deducted the 275 units this bundle would supply. Instead my account went from having over 1000 units to now being negative 499! How is this fair business practice. Can someone explain why I have been deducted so many units?

Comments

• Zan0Zan0 Posts: 4,620 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    You should have read the terms and conditions if this surprises you. You get a negative balance of credits equivalent or more than the money you took from kabam

10$ = 499 credits = 10$
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    So for a $10 refund they deduct $50 worth of units? That’s outrageous!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 12,784 ★★★★★
    These aren't allowed to be discussed here
  • Zan0Zan0 Posts: 4,620 ★★★★★

So for a $10 refund they deduct $50 worth of units? That’s outrageous!

They locked your units behind a 10$ pay gate. They didn’t take any
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    So if they don’t give you what you pay for and you ask for a refund they lock your units until you give them the your money anyway. That seems really fair.
  • Hi Trenzalore! If you have questions about your account, please reach out to the Support Team for assistance. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.