**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

JUST EARNED CAVALIER AND GOT A BEYOND GOD TIER 5*

Earlier today, I was asking for help on 6.1.5 and so many people chimed in. Thank you to all of them. I have completed my journey. I really thought I’d never make it here. I am immensely proud of myself to have completed act 5 and become cavalier with 2 weeks, and that’s not it. I opened a 5* crystal and got…..
A NICK FURYYYY!!!! I’ve heard so much of him. I’m so excited to finally own a solid nick fury. Thank you to everyone here for just creating this masterpiece of a game, even with all its flaws.

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Congrats. Now you just have to get him awakened.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Congratzz on becoming Cav. And also pulling Brian Grant ...just get him awakened and start wrecking content !!

And creating content
  • Options

Rohit_316 said:

Congratzz on becoming Cav. And also pulling Brian Grant ...just get him awakened and start wrecking content !!

And creating content
    A bit too young, but hopefully.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Only problem is I’m going through the Great ISO-8 Depression.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

Will3808 said:

Should I spend the 5 star awakening gem I’ll get from summoner resort rewards on him?
    Definitely...he is worth of generic awakning gem
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

And creating content
    Was adding on to the brain grunt joke
  • Options

Rohit_316 said:

And creating content
    Was adding on to the brain grunt joke
    I was just kidding, my friend. Have an AMAZING DAY. WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Congrats! 🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo bro. Monke ftw
  • Options
    You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Posts: 73

Will3808 said:

Should I spend the 5 star awakening gem I’ll get from summoner resort rewards on him?
    Yes please do. He reaches his full potential on awakened ability. Also high sigs are not necessary but still make him better.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Use AG on nick. He is one of the best options for the AG.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Nice pull! I would've loved a Fury when I became Cav. Got him a couple months after becoming TB and he's great.
  • Options
    Thank you so much,guys. I can’t do anything to rank up nick unfortunately because of the Great ISO-8 Depression, but I think I’ll be doing the cav event quest to get the sweet ISO-8. Thank you guys, you don’t know how much it means.
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364

Will3808 said:

Is the AG a generic or a "class crystal gem" that you have to spin? If you get a skill, awaken nick end of story. If you get a generic he is one of the most worthy for a generic gem of any champ in game. Until then you can make use of him just from synergies (can help counter iceman and that 10 or 20% attack boost for all champs) also the best partner for quake and Cap marvel movie.

Congrats bro he is useful out the gate and account changing once duped. If you have heimdall and angela/hela you can mitigate the loss of damage/utility his awakening gives you. That synergy is awesome for an unduped nick
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Congrats! I save the gem until you have a situation where an awakened Nick would help you obtain a class or generic gem. Do you have sig stone to dump into the champ?
  • Options
    2StarKing said:

Congrats! I save the gem until you have a situation where an awakened Nick would help you obtain a class or generic gem. Do you have sig stone to dump into the champ?

I don’t have much, but I get them regularly,
  • Options
    Cam97 said:

Will3808 said:

Is the AG a generic or a "class crystal gem" that you have to spin? If you get a skill, awaken nick end of story. If you get a generic he is one of the most worthy for a generic gem of any champ in game. Until then you can make use of him just from synergies (can help counter iceman and that 10 or 20% attack boost for all champs) also the best partner for quake and Cap marvel movie.

Congrats bro he is useful out the gate and account changing once duped. If you have heimdall and angela/hela you can mitigate the loss of damage/utility his awakening gives you. That synergy is awesome for an unduped nick
    It’s a generic that I’m gonna be getting from the final reward in my summoner resort awards. I think he’s the most deserving character to get it.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    I got same, got him as rewards on becoming cav still waiting for dupe
  • Options

I’m pushing for cav event quest exploration. Rewards are extremely juicy and get me up when I’m facing an immortal Abom.
  • Options
    Catmanndo said:

STOP CREATING POSTS IN CAPPPPPSSSSS

OKKKKKKK
  • Options
    NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59

I’m pushing for cav event quest exploration. Rewards are extremely juicy and get me up when I’m facing an immortal Abom.

Friendly advice: Don't get frustrated if you can't explore cav eq. You need a solid roster depth for full exploration. Focus on completion first.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★

i got hulk buster from mine