**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any1 experiencing any issues with special forces (cavalier)

Is any1 having any issues with special forces (cavalier)? I build up to an sp3 when the defender has less than 10% health, but it doesn't get register. It's like a hit or miss when finishing off a final blow with an sp attack. I don't understand when finishing off a defender with an sp, it doesn't get counted??

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Why safe to sp3 when u can do a sp2 or 1 and just kind it with that
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Why safe to sp3 when u can do a sp2 or 1 and just kind it with that

Sometimes I would use sp2 or sp1 for the KO, but it doesn't get counted. Don't know why.
    I use sp3 to be sure it gets counted as a KO, but again it doesn't register or get counted a KO by an sp.
    It's like the system decides when it wants to count an sp as a KO in these challenges, regardless if you're fighting a 6*or not.

• ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Also depends on who you are using. Guillotine 2099 autokill at 5% health sp3 doesn't count (no clue why).

Champs like lets say rhulk 1st hit of sp1 ai survives but his additional damage he deals with charges kills them before 2nd hit of sp1 connects then the additional killed them not the sp so doesn't count. Same applies to any champ with additional damage.

If they apply a dot, let's say Fury's bleed. You unleash sp1 1st hit doesn't kill them but the bleed does before the aerial strikes start, then the bleed killed them not the sp. Same applies to anyone that does dot damage.
    Haji_Saab said:

Was the defender a 5* champ? When u r playing arena, 5 and 6 stars are mixed in there

I think I would know and see the difference between what a 5 star looks like and what a 6 star looks like. I believe 6 star has 1 star more than a 5 star when it comes up on the screen unless I'm playing the game blindfolded

Also depends on who you are using. Guillotine 2099 autokill at 5% health sp3 doesn't count (no clue why).

Champs like lets say rhulk 1st hit of sp1 ai survives but his additional damage he deals with charges kills them before 2nd hit of sp1 connects then the additional killed them not the sp so doesn't count. Same applies to any champ with additional damage.

If they apply a dot, let's say Fury's bleed. You unleash sp1 1st hit doesn't kill them but the bleed does before the aerial strikes start, then the bleed killed them not the sp. Same applies to anyone that does dot damage.

That's happens with Fury or rhulk, but with using other champs it's a crapshoot for me I guess, all I know is when hit'em with any sp that results in a KO, it doesn't get counted, but I managed to get through 10 6* star defender on arena just get the last 3 of 30 I needed to get the last bit of 6* shards. On to the next challenge, but don't know if something like this is going to happen again.
  • Bvukas11Bvukas11 Posts: 85
    The cav I had to fight alot to get the obj completed. But the uncollected tier is really bad, been trying to completely this for several days now. Almost half the time it doesn't work. I do know if you do damage over time debuffs it sometimes wond register but this is happening with champ like CGR, Cap IW, Spiderman stealth. All different game modes have issues, quest/arenas. I haven't tried incursions yet.

Any ideas on what's going on bug or some user issues I'm doing?