**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BEST and WORST characters in MCU champs that I have right now. all are 2, 3 or 4 star! NO 1 * !!!!!!

2»

Comments

• SAMMYBOI777SAMMYBOI777 Posts: 33
    im just saying hes a good overall character bruh
  • SAMMYBOI777SAMMYBOI777 Posts: 33
    his damage is insane. he is amazing when you unlock sig. abilities.
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    If you are having problems with venom then you don’t understand him. Research more on any of the “worst” champs and you will find. It’s your play style masteries setup or just sheer lack of being able to play this game. Now back to venom. He is by far the best burst damage champ and his DOT is on par with most of the so called “god tiers”. His utility puts him in the top 20 champs in the game.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    If someone uses 'bruh' or 'bra' my brain automatically shuts down and stops listening.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Magneto as colossus are not your 2 worst mutants, ask any player that is cavalier or above and they will have both of them as 2 of the top 3 mutants
  • need to learn more buddy.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

need to learn more buddy.

:-|
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    You know you didn't have to revive this
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Why
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    My dude, venom and worst isn’t compatible in the same sentence unless CMM magically appeared. Nice troll post though

My dude, venom and worst isn’t compatible in the same sentence unless CMM magically appeared. Nice troll post though

And i mean that based on your post on the MCU
  • allright okey okey
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    You are a terrible judge of character(s). Jheez farming some dislikes much.
    RU11011 said:

and this is jsut my first post :(

That's okay. But you listed a lot of really good champs as the worst champs. Take time to read their abilities, maybe watch some videos, and you'll see how good they really are.
    I think he’s rating them by how they were in the movies. Which idk how the hell ghost made it as his top tech and venom his worst cosmic
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    The fact that I became half blind due to all the capital letters in the beginning, only to find out that it was a necro makes me wanna give up on life🤦‍♂️
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Quake and Ghost suck so much now since their nerf. Who would have thought a few years ago that Iron Fist would be the best in the game.
    Wait... Am I too soon!? I'm too soon!
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Since this was brought back from death for some reason… was this dude trolling?