Options

"Continued Gameplay Issues" are not limited to AQ/AW. C'mon.

TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,754 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Mods, can you please ask your team why we continue to only receive compensation for alliance quest/alliance war related content? There are other modes including story, event quest, incursions, and special quests that the player base continues to play - event quest and incursions specifically due to time-sensitive nature of them - that are simply getting left behind. For what reason? This is perhaps the most frustrating aspect of the ongoing parry/dex controls issues, for me at least.

I don't enjoy wasting potions, revives, and units.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    I love these packages. They are needed. I would like revives too though (hehe working on carina)
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Especially with trying to push all these objectives I know they are not that hard but when that bug kicks in it makes it worse we can’t avoid doing this content and we can’t say we’ll do it after the bug is fixed same with side quests I still can’t do cav difficulty because of it and the uncollected is pushing it as well we need revives at least to use on monthly content because we can’t put it off
  • Options
    SlapjackSlapjack Posts: 29
    Totally agree with this. So what, while we continue to be loyal to the game we are limited to war and aq only? I have a overflow of resources from those not so realistic comps and have been burning through resources that actually help you progress in the game. Do we all sit at a stand still till fixed?
  • Options
    Kaboom_kaboom1978Kaboom_kaboom1978 Posts: 9
    edited September 2021
    Single player pots and revives is more useful now since we are also playing solo event quest which is recently more frustrating when we are already using units for revives / pots due to technical issues of the game. AW and AQ compensations are no longer useful and just on the verge of expiring…
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★
    There will be a solo play support package next week.
  • Options
    Typhoon said:

Mods, can you please ask your team why we continue to only receive compensation for alliance quest/alliance war related content? There are other modes including story, event quest, incursions, and special quests that the player base continues to play - event quest and incursions specifically due to time-sensitive nature of them - that are simply getting left behind. For what reason? This is perhaps the most frustrating aspect of the ongoing parry/dex controls issues, for me at least.

I don't enjoy wasting potions, revives, and units.

we spend a lot time on solo events. I don't understand why they keep sending crumbs to AQ and AW.
    Worse than that are the crystals that don't work. you click on a champion and comes any 3 star.
    we don't want crumbs
  • Options
    we caught the same champion over and over in the crystal. that's not fair. should be something honest