**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thor (rags) or Guillotine?

PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 686 ★★★
Which buff you got your money on?
Mine's on Guillotine

Comments

• Kitty Pryde
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Thor Rags.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Thor will be a better champion than before, but will not be used for anything other than maybe potion farming.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I just skip this month.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Ps_cr7 said:

Thor will be a better champion than before, but will not be used for anything other than maybe potion farming.

Prestige =)
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 686 ★★★
    edited September 2021

Both will do more damage (except for Guilly's SP3 being ruined) than they used to; not that that was their underlying problem.

Of the two buffs, Thor's unquestionably does more for him, since it means he's no longer completely dependent on being Awakened and having a full synergy team.

Guilly...😢

Yeah although guillotine has got a more substantial life steal now they changed the sp3 which I absolutely loved
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 686 ★★★
    Terra said:

Thor Rags.

They massacred my girl. Please let this be a Hood 2.0 situation and go back to the drawing board

I m a bit pissed they removed the sp3 crazy damage...but she seems to have some good life steal now
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Tostig32 said:

Both trash and lazy buffs

Thor Rags atleast got something

Guilly was a nerf.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★

Both will do more damage (except for Guilly's SP3 being ruined) than they used to; not that that was their underlying problem.

Of the two buffs, Thor's unquestionably does more for him, since it means he's no longer completely dependent on being Awakened and having a full synergy team.

Guilly...😢

Yeah although guillotine has got a more substantial life steal now they changed the sp3 which I absolutely loved
    Her life steal is actually worse now. She is guaranteed 2% of the opponent’s health bar now. Previously, at sig 200 the average she should steal in a fight was 5.5%. This is if she has 0 souls. For every 4 souls she has, that number doubles.

Guilly’s overhaul increased her damage (outside her sp3), made her heal reversal slightly better, and hurt everything else.