**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* should I rank to rank 5/65?

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Trying to figure out which of the 6 in the following poll should I rank to 5/65.

I have 4 5* NF, BWCV, CMM, and AA ranked already to 5/65.

Does anyone know which of the following in the poll to rank up?
Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

Which 5* should I rank to rank 5/65? 27 votes

CAIW duped LVL 50
18%
ReferenceTSR6225ScrubhanLBN1NihalFayaz 5 votes
HT duped LVL 85
37%
ChampioncriticJuggerNotThicco_ModeRenaxqqlimeade32Gr8TonyStarkQazzyHSS75CoffeeLoverJdubs_1 10 votes
Angela duped LVL 68
3%
qm44 1 vote
Domino unduped
3%
GetsugaTenshou 1 vote
Apop unduped
37%
UnsilentEtjamaSarvanga1_BlôdletterAce2319Cam97Sergeant_goingtobeuncollectedwillrun4adonutNickChi 10 votes
Sunspot duped LVL 77
0%

Comments

• Apop unduped
    Dude may I know where you are in terms of story content ? Coz you might need some particular champs in some particular content
  • NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    Apop unduped
    Apoc all the way
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★

Dude may I know where you are in terms of story content ? Coz you might need some particular champs in some particular content

I'm Cavailar with Act 5 (57% completed) n Act 6 (5% completed)
    I did the minimum contents just to attain Cavalier status
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    HT duped LVL 85
    I think HT or Apoc would be most beneficial.
    Maybe cap only if you could get really high sig
  • Apop unduped

I'm Cavailar with Act 5 (57% completed) n Act 6 (5% completed)
    I did the minimum contents just to attain Cavalier status
    Nice job
    I think apoc is a good variant option
  • goingtobeuncollectedgoingtobeuncollected Posts: 151
    edited September 2021
    Apop unduped
    Ii think he covers much more ground