**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New player looking for help

Hi everybody, new to the forums and fairly new to the game, i've only been playing ocasionaly the past 3 weeks. Its really fun but it has a lot of events and side quests so i would like to know if theirs any guide out there for new players. The only quest i've done are the story ones and my best carácter is a 4* Red guardian. Anyway i would really apreciate any input or tips more veteran players have for me. Thank you!!!

Comments

• Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Ehm well just try to get to the end of act 3 and try normal difficulty of the event quest for some hero crystal shards and other stuff that's useful to you. You might also want to join an alliance that's active (dunno if your current ally has active players) because those are the players closest to you when you need help.
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Well said Ravi, also don't spend units unless you absolutely have to. Save them for "cores" which you'll need to unlock Masteries, Use those Masteries to make all champs stronger. The cores are expensive so save all of the units you can afford. I hope that helps a little. There are a lot more knowledgeable people than me on here that can probably help more, I just kind of gave you one of the basics. Good luck!
  • Options
    Please do not buy phc s
    My biggest mistake using 1000 units on those