**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Missing Cosmic Ghost Rider Login Crystal [Merged Threads]



  • Blackw00lfBlackw00lf Posts: 19
    I didn't get login crystal from September 2021
    I just logged in the game and got calendar rewards and in the place of login Crystal was note that said "Complied" with the rest of the text saying that i will get next rewards on the 1 of new month.
    I have seen some post about this bug before but it was from 2020.

    Device redmi note 4 pro
    Android version 10.QP1A.190711.020
    Game Version 32.2.1
    In game name ßlackwoolf

    Unfortunately i don't have any screenshots.
  • LtSomersetLtSomerset Posts: 9
    Same here. I didn't get the CGR crystal too.

    cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/0h/ec5ds5j60k2m.png" alt="" />

  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Same for me, too. I assume everyone is affected.
  • McFrenkieMcFrenkie Posts: 14

    Reporting this now. Will update everybody as soon as we hear something.

    Do we need to submit a ticket if we're having this issue?
  • Me too LOL
  • The_OmenThe_Omen Posts: 4
    Look like no one got it
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

    I think this kind of mistake calls for an upgrade. Cavs and Thronebreakers should get a Mythic Crystal version of this. 20% chance of 6* CGR, 80% chance of 5* CGR. Who says no?

    Tb yes. Cavalier, no.
  • WmrxWmrx Posts: 2
    The game told me as well that the September calendar was comple instead of giving me day 25 cgr.
  • Got a weird “all calendar items claimed” notice in the login bar. Exited to main screen and the calendar popped up, showed cgr claimed, but no crystal in inventory.
  • Blackw00lfBlackw00lf Posts: 19
    Same thing
    And all my writing and creating a post was for nothing.. well right now there are 3 posts like this one
  • No you are not, there was a post about this already.
  • XedXed Posts: 27
    The same thing happened to me. I didn't think about taking the screenshot but I noticed a message saying "all September rewards have been claimed" or something to that effect. Hope they fix it.
  • Masaraksh1Masaraksh1 Posts: 62
    I have the same. writes that the calendar for this month is complete. The racer's crystal is no where
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

    Qfury said:

    Qfury said:

    You broke the calendar!

    No crystal in my special tab.. I wanted the iso 😩

    @Qfury they merged the thread, not deleted
    Someone's eager..

    I just noticed, just edited my comment.
    You're coming on a bit strong, calm down. Your making me feel alarmed and distressed.
    Hmm, can’t say I quite understand. I was just pointing out you were wrong by claiming Kabam couldn’t handle you saying they broke something else and deleted your comment. I’d just warn against jumping to conclusions next time.

    Feels like a bit of an overreaction to tell me to calm down but sure, apologies if I was too eager?
  • So I just Logged on to collect my daily rewards and after claiming I noticed there was a message that said something like "rewards claimed for the month" or something. I went to check that the rewards for the day was the Cosmic Ghost Rider (4 or 5*) crystal. I went to my crystals and found out its nowhere to be seen?!

    Attatched below is some screenshots, I screenshotted my alliance menu to show I havent opened the crystal.

    Can somone help me resolve this? And has anyone else got this issue too?

  • Pdubs77Pdubs77 Posts: 34
    Meeeeee tooooooo
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

    I think this kind of mistake calls for an upgrade. Cavs and Thronebreakers should get a Mystic Crystal version of this. 20% chance of 6* CGR, 80% chance of 5* CGR. Who says no?

    I’m not sure how you have lost out on a 6* CGR? How have you lost out on anything to be honest, they’re just going to send out the right Crystal to everyone, or fix the calendar so it awards the Crystal
    It was a joke lol. But they really should upgrade that crystal for higher progression levels. Mythic Crystals are becoming more common now would love to see that kind of change.
    Now that, I can agree with. I mean it’s never going to be a 20% chance for a 6*, but it would be a great change to see monthly calendar crystals for TB turned into 5* or 6* at a rare chance.
  • KreoludKreolud Posts: 0
    My reward of the day is missing and it’s an important one.
    I closed the game and re-opened it but nothing change.
    What should i do?
    Thanks for any help.
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Same here logged on expecting my cgr login crystal but nothing
  • So what did the post say because i am missing mine as well
  • KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    How can they even mess up the login calendar?????
    Don't ask if the can get worse....they seam to be taking it as a challenge now.
  • philthy80philthy80 Posts: 22
    Well at least we are all in the same boat lets just sit back and wait for the grand thread merge and standard we are looking into it response :-)
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Same here. Got a message "Sept calendar completed" and it shows today is day 25 day of the calendar even though this is the 24th of Sept??? Did the calendar start a day early this month or is there something wrong with kabam's clock?
  • Jacob_GtzJacob_Gtz Posts: 9
    I logged in a few minutes ago to get my Cosmic Ghost Rider Login Crystal, and it stated that I have already collected all of the September Rewards, I went into the Crystal Section to look for the crystal I should have gotten and it was not on the Special Section.
    Did anyone else had this issue?

  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Of course. Another kabam bug.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    It's because I returned to the game (casually) after a 2 year break. Sorry guys.

    [__still waiting on a HELLCOW playable champion release though...___]
  • EricksantsEricksants Posts: 1
    Não conseguir resgata o motoqueiro fantasma cósmico , sendo que fiz login todos os dias
  • ShepShep Posts: 143
    edited September 2021
    Nice April fool's joke in September
Sign In or Register to comment.