**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Login Featured Champ Drop Rates

Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
Is there any information on drop rates for the Featured Champ Login Crystal? A free 3 star champ is nice & all, but it would be cooler if I actually got something I'd use in other situations than arena. I've been playing over a year, & I've never got a 4* champ from any of the login crystals. I was just wondering what the chances were of actually pulling a 4* champ.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Drop Rates are typically useful when determining purchases. There's no purchasing involved. Unless you're planning on not logging on.
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    its free crystal so dont expect a good drop rate.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    0.000notapurchasedcrystal%
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Is a 3*. This is all.
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    mort_07 wrote: »
    Is a 3*. This is all.

Nah, someone in my alliance got a 4* Hulk Gladiator. Lucky ****. It's rare but it happens.
  • XLR8XLR8 Posts: 6
    its less than a ultimate crystal which is 1 in 5
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I wasn't expecting much. But I've had some luck with PHC's, so I was just curious. I know they're free crystals, but a 3* isn't much more than arena fodder and an intro to get familiarized with a champ
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Cool is 400 Units and Not a old 3* with 30 days waiting.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I d like to know the rates of uncollected daily crystal, cause im UC since day 1 and ive never pulled a hero in that crystal, only catalyst shards
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    edited May 2018
    Codornas wrote: »
    I d like to know the rates of uncollected daily crystal, cause im UC since day 1 and ive never pulled a hero in that crystal, only catalyst shards

the drop in Daily UC crystal is low...u will definitely get a 4 star champ but after opening it for around 40-45 times doesn't matter daily or not. And then the cycle repeats.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Best idea is to get in the mind-set that you will receive a 3*. If the day should come when you get a 4* it will totally make your day. This same advice can be used for PHC, ultimate crystals, etc.
  • I I thought I was getting ghost rider comic crystal but I have to log in every day but I did not get it and now am upset what was the problem of that I tried to reset my device did not work
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★

I I thought I was getting ghost rider comic crystal but I have to log in every day but I did not get it and now am upset what was the problem of that I tried to reset my device did not work

The login crystal is apparently messed up. I don't think anyone received theirs, I hope that clears anything up. There's several threads about it, possibly all merged by now. Good luck!
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I've got every login champion since they started....not sure how many months that is.. and I got a 4* instead of a 3* once.

And I have never got a 5* only 4*s
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    I conducted a survey on this for several months last year. Last known information was 3-5% drop rate for the higher rarity.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    Dang necrothread. I was going to say, "Imagine the tiniest, most remote possiblity you possibly can. The chance of the good one is hella tinier than that."
  • W2TERW2TER Posts: 29

Is there any information on drop rates for the Featured Champ Login Crystal? A free 3 star champ is nice & all, but it would be cooler if I actually got something I'd use in other situations than arena. I've been playing over a year, & I've never got a 4* champ from any of the login crystals. I was just wondering what the chances were of actually pulling a 4* champ.

I didnt get one. I logged in and it said I had retrieved it but it wasn’t there