Options

Login Featured Champ Drop Rates

Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
Is there any information on drop rates for the Featured Champ Login Crystal? A free 3 star champ is nice & all, but it would be cooler if I actually got something I'd use in other situations than arena. I've been playing over a year, & I've never got a 4* champ from any of the login crystals. I was just wondering what the chances were of actually pulling a 4* champ.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,267 ★★★★★
    Drop Rates are typically useful when determining purchases. There's no purchasing involved. Unless you're planning on not logging on.
  • Options
    RoraRora Posts: 124
    its free crystal so dont expect a good drop rate.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,081 ★★★★★
    0.000notapurchasedcrystal%
  • Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Is a 3*. This is all.
  • Options
    PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    mort_07 wrote: »
    Is a 3*. This is all.

Nah, someone in my alliance got a 4* Hulk Gladiator. Lucky ****. It's rare but it happens.
  • Options
    XLR8XLR8 Posts: 6
    its less than a ultimate crystal which is 1 in 5
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I wasn't expecting much. But I've had some luck with PHC's, so I was just curious. I know they're free crystals, but a 3* isn't much more than arena fodder and an intro to get familiarized with a champ
  • Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Cool is 400 Units and Not a old 3* with 30 days waiting.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I d like to know the rates of uncollected daily crystal, cause im UC since day 1 and ive never pulled a hero in that crystal, only catalyst shards
  • Options
    RoraRora Posts: 124
    edited May 2018
    Codornas wrote: »
    I d like to know the rates of uncollected daily crystal, cause im UC since day 1 and ive never pulled a hero in that crystal, only catalyst shards

the drop in Daily UC crystal is low...u will definitely get a 4 star champ but after opening it for around 40-45 times doesn't matter daily or not. And then the cycle repeats.
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Best idea is to get in the mind-set that you will receive a 3*. If the day should come when you get a 4* it will totally make your day. This same advice can be used for PHC, ultimate crystals, etc.
  • Options
    I I thought I was getting ghost rider comic crystal but I have to log in every day but I did not get it and now am upset what was the problem of that I tried to reset my device did not work
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★

I I thought I was getting ghost rider comic crystal but I have to log in every day but I did not get it and now am upset what was the problem of that I tried to reset my device did not work

The login crystal is apparently messed up. I don't think anyone received theirs, I hope that clears anything up. There's several threads about it, possibly all merged by now. Good luck!
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I've got every login champion since they started....not sure how many months that is.. and I got a 4* instead of a 3* once.

And I have never got a 5* only 4*s
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    I conducted a survey on this for several months last year. Last known information was 3-5% drop rate for the higher rarity.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,291 ★★★★★
    Dang necrothread. I was going to say, "Imagine the tiniest, most remote possiblity you possibly can. The chance of the good one is hella tinier than that."
  • Options
    W2TERW2TER Posts: 29

Is there any information on drop rates for the Featured Champ Login Crystal? A free 3 star champ is nice & all, but it would be cooler if I actually got something I'd use in other situations than arena. I've been playing over a year, & I've never got a 4* champ from any of the login crystals. I was just wondering what the chances were of actually pulling a 4* champ.

I didnt get one. I logged in and it said I had retrieved it but it wasn’t there