**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL ultron

Why is it that the new ultron a washed up version of the old. I get it he does posion people an evade nicely. No regeneration and same special moves! Now i understand that regeneration is bad for business, but at least make him stand out give him new moves or plane simple make he better since after all its super expensive to get him.

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    I think your talking about the old Ultron that does not look like the movie Ultron. He is rare and not seen to often.
  • I agree that OG Ultron should have the same regen as AoU Ultron - especially since AoU Ultron is now a 5* also. LOL is no joke and the rewards should be top tier.
  • GrandmasterflexGrandmasterflex Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    Right the mark version but its new since the avengers ultron came out first. Something needs to be done about fixing him he can be so much better, and doing him right will bring more people to complete LOL to get him. Hello kabam money$$$$$!!!!
  • The way I see it, he’s more of a trophy character than a useful character, similarly to RoL, decent 4 stars, but not op.
  • Would be nice if they at least make him taller lol. Midget robot, just a trophy
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    He’s just a trophy like kang or thanks that aren’t god tier champs. The other rewards are why LOL is worth it
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    He’s just a trophy like kang or thanks that aren’t god tier champs. The other rewards are why LOL is worth it

kang is a great champ