**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Linking two months Sept and October

For me this is one of the worst decision in mcoc. This month is super boring. I hope majority will agree on it. And not to mention how much grinding requires this month. Fine till now.. Those who feels it is too much grinding shouldn't attempt this month objectives.. But the problem starts there

Not completing week 5 of any difficultly will not unlock October's event. Just because you hate grinding or don't have time to grind because of personal life u are not losing one month's reward but the next months also.

Recently 3, 4 1.5 million rated players retired from our ally.(though we are very relaxed one) most of them shared that they are not finding interest in game anymore. I don't know that has anything to do with this months objective or not.. Just sharing.

I basically dont have time for grinding this much till week 5 nor i find it interesting to do nor will i do. Answer this honestly does fighting some specific champs, winning with specials does this really sound interesting in any way?

I missed some objectives of those months which requires grinding previously too, missed a months reward no worries for me that time cause that's 1 month rewards.. My choice was not to grind i didn't got the rewards for that month fine.. But this linking of 2 months.. Not allowing those who didn't complete objectives.. Indirectly forcing to grind will just see more retirements from the game.
Share your opinions on these. Try not to say this month doesn't requires grinding just 10 20 fights (thats a kind request) cause i know some of u here spend 24hrs on this game and expect others to do so and think otherwise we dont deserve the rewards

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    This month IS grindy, that's true. But except for that 100 fights one, it isn't that bad imo, if you don't do Cav difficulty. Week one is autoplay, which you can turn on and go live a life. Week two is the bad grind and I hate it. That's the main pain point. Week 3 autoplay. Week 4 takes half an hour. If it werent for week 2, it'd be fine I think.

I wanna see how good October is before judging the 2 months event, because the rewards seem very good and the t5cc value is huge. Normally we'd have 2x 10% random, this gives 25% selector (or 20? Idk)
  • GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    Kerneas said:

This month IS grindy, that's true. But except for that 100 fights one, it isn't that bad imo, if you don't do Cav difficulty. Week one is autoplay, which you can turn on and go live a life. Week two is the bad grind and I hate it. That's the main pain point. Week 3 autoplay. Week 4 takes half an hour. If it werent for week 2, it'd be fine I think.

I wanna see how good October is before judging the 2 months event, because the rewards seem very good and the t5cc value is huge. Normally we'd have 2x 10% random, this gives 25% selector (or 20? Idk)

how is the third week autoplay? isn't that the one where you have to complete content from act 6 chapter 2 and onwards for cavaliers? how is that an Autoplay objective? it's literally impossible for autoplay AI.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Grinchhh said:

Kerneas said:

how is the third week autoplay? isn't that the one where you have to complete content from act 6 chapter 2 and onwards for cavaliers? how is that an Autoplay objective? it's literally impossible for autoplay AI.
    I may not have made myself clear enough: I counted with doing the lowest difficulty. That one can be autoplayed on week 3. The cavalier one is obviously beyond autoplay, but the rewards suck so bad, it isn't really worth it. Imo Oct still holds more than two months worth of rewards.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Kabam is going to unlink next month from this month. Honestly, I think that's what they've always had in mind. Telling people the two months are linked is just a way to force them to be active at a time when the game is having serious issues.
    But yea, the objectives suck .Wait next week and watch the announcement drop
  • XedXed Posts: 26
    Just my thoughts:

I am a casual player. Until the last few months I really liked to do the side quests. They were fun, did not involve too much grinding and had decently good rewards. September's side event objectives have given me a good perspective on the game and life. I'm still playing parts of the game I enjoy. I have no interest in doing the objectives because I have no intention of grinding. I haven't gone past the second week's objectives yet even when I've explored cavalier, uncollected and masters monthly quests. (Cavalier objectives are the most ones I've completed)

Yes I will miss the rewards in the two months but I can live with that. No game is worth spending hours of time into. Time you could otherwise spend with friends and family or in other interesting pursuits. And nearly everything that comes to mind is more interesting than this month's objectives.

These are possibly the least imaginative objectives I could think of adding into a game in the 21st century even if player engagement was my goal.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

i can tell yu now i completed all difficulties all objectives . an i have a 10 hr work day 8 hrs on site roughly 1 hr each way travel . come home an spend from 4.30ish till 7:30-9ish with my 3 year old son depending on when he goes to sleep . it was a boring month no argumemts there but it wasnt all tht bad to get done i have a couple hours here an there an was able to do them all . alot of ppl proberly have less time then i do tho but hopefully there isnt a penelty for not doing all difficulties for them .

For the amount that people objected to it, they could have done them 3 times over. Lol