**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iphone X - Champs dashing in instead of blocking [Fix in Next Update]

Comments

• FxccsjFxccsj Posts: 13
    Happens All day. I’m about to leave tier 1 AW top 300 AQ alliance because of this bullsh1t
  • Draco2199 wrote: »
    I shut off 3D Touch helps a lot, I recommend doing this

I just tried turning it off, no difference. Pretty frustrating.

Damn, seemed to fix 90% of my issuses
  • PaleHauntPaleHaunt Posts: 18
    @Kabam Vydious We're getting desperate here. To stay in a competitive alliance, we must be able to play the game the way it's intended. The amount on units being spent to simply keep up because of input and UI errors, are insane. There's no amount of compensation you'll be able to offer to make up for the lack of faith in the Alliance. PLEASE, we need this fixed ASAP, or an HONEST timeline as to when we can expect something. I've been a player since Beta, DAY ONE. This is by far my most frustrating experience yet. I didn't purchase a new phone just for this game, but I may need to stop playing this game, as I simply can't keep up with the cost because of this.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    I shut off 3D Touch helps a lot, I recommend doing this

I just tried turning it off, no difference. Pretty frustrating.

Damn, seemed to fix 90% of my issuses

It is very apparent when using blade
  • Still no updates huh?
  • Anyone try turning off the Face recognition and disable Swap access??
    Anyone try turning off the Face recognition and disable Swap access??

I've tried it all, Iphone X is terrible gameplay sadly.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    It has been 9 days since a mod commented here to say that they would look into it and will provide an update when available. Let's try to keep the thread alive to keep it top of mind for them.
    Joe35 wrote: »
    @Tempest well put.

Like their facebook page
  • Perry1973Perry1973 Posts: 7
    Having trouble where I get stuck in a heavy with out wven triggering it.
    It’s to the point I can’t use my iPhone X for hard content AQ/AW because that will be automatic defeat.
    Specials don’t always work, when I try and select and arena, it exit out.
    Any updates on this issue?
    Love my X more than this game. Very close to walking away for good. This needs a FAST address.
    Can everyone be a little more specific on the input errors encountered? Personally I'm not having the gameplay issues mentioned, but I do find the new aspect ratio takes getting used to. I have to be very deliberate in pressing the special button as it requires moving my thumb pretty far left.

The menu does seem to act strangely. Things I don't press open up seemingly randomly, such as the chat window.
  • So, I am still playing relatively well with 3D Touch off and Apple sent out and update due to responsiveness not related to the game but just overall use of the device and it seem to of help some also.

No other setting have been changed.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Just wanted to touch base with you all; I just checked in with the team on this, and they are still working on it for us. It looks like they're close to tracking down the root cause of the issue, so we're hoping to have a fix ready soon. Thanks for your patience on this one.
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Just wanted to touch base with you all; I just checked in with the team on this, and they are still working on it for us. It looks like they're close to tracking down the root cause of the issue, so we're hoping to have a fix ready soon. Thanks for your patience on this one.

Thanks for checking for us and for the update!!
  • Still nothing huh? Coming up on 3 weeks and still no fix? Come on now, this game has become insanely frustrating to play.
    I would LOVE to know how us suckers will be compensated for the INSANE amount of units we've needed to play this game, BROKEN.
  • This has happened on my iPhone 6s as well. Perhaps it is an iOS issue?
  • Man I really hope this gets fixed soon, I love my 10 and I love this game. I really don’t want to have to stop playing for a long time to wait for a fix. @Kabam Wolf thanks for keeping us updated it’s greatly appreciated.
  • Works fine here. Only thing I need to retrain myself is on pressing the special. Slightly more to the left so I have to look at it right before pressing it. Game play is smooth and no lag. This is just my experience, I know someone else who is having similar issues as others here. Glad I’m not one of them
  • Draco2199 wrote: »

No one just gets the phone for a game lol. It be nice to play it on the phone but not the reason people go out and buy new stuff. Some people just have money to blow cuz they have a lot of it.

Uh....I did. Not for this game but for another one. When the 7 came out I bought the 7+ 256gb despite hating the larger size because it flat out smoked on another game. More than a year later and I still can’t stand the size.

• It has been a week since the last update. Do you know when this might be resolved? AQ and AW are basically unplayable.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @rich20121. I just double checked on this, and it looks like the investigation is still ongoing, but the team is testing what they're pretty sure the cause is. I'll keep everyone updated as I find out more about a fix version. Thanks!