**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help with Act 6.1.5

I am currently stuck on act 6.1.5 and trying to become cavalier. I need some suggestions whom to rank up to help with crossbones and also some tips.

This is my roster

Comments

• Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Warlock and/or BWCV.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
    Warlock...don't see her, but I did it for my kid with Gully2099 as he had **** for options
  • Options
    Well the crossbones fight became significantly easy as they removed biohazard...
    I actually did its initial completion with a solo on crossbones with a 5/65 Hit Monkey...takes time tho as he purifies the bleeds...
    from your roster I'd go for Warlock for sure...
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Everyone saying warlock but he's a hero and buffed crossbones has huge advantages against heroes. Also, warlock won't do much damage considering that crossbones will more than likely shrug off his sp2 armor breaks.
    From your roster you don't have much options, but I would lean on Mysterio and Mephisto and slow play the match.
    You can't go wrong with warlock and claire, but the match becomes frustrating.
  • Options
    Is the Omega 5*R4 synergy with Sabretooth 6*R1 worth using? I also have Quake 5*R5 maxed, Crossbones 5*R5 maxed and Guardian 6*R2