Looking for a Map 6 Alliance

I'm an officer in my alliance and we were running max mods Map 5. I was advocating to start Map 6 since Map 5 was a breeze. But unfortunately to many of the other Officers and the Leader want to turn it into a retirement alliance.

So looking for a Map 6 AQ alliance preferably. Don't have any experience with it yet, but was bored with Map 5 and I'm eager to progress.

Don't have much experience with higher tier War since we did not run it often in my previous Ally. But also down to run War as well.

Comments

• ANIMEniacANIMEniac Member Posts: 146
    You can hit me up on LINE at ANIMEniac
  • Ary_BeastAry_Beast Member Posts: 134
    I’m also in a similar situation. You willing to create a map 6 + war ally? Add me on LINE - Zenfighter360
  • Deontay_Boyega1226Deontay_Boyega1226 Member Posts: 44
    Hey there - we run Map 6x5 with mods and only 1 optional BG of AW. We use Discord instead of Line though. I've sent you an in-game friend request, please let me know if you might be interested, we'd be very happy to recruit one who is willing to take up the role of an officer as well. Thank you
  • ANIMEniacANIMEniac Member Posts: 146
    edited September 2021
    Last few alliances fell through. So looking again.
    Line ID is: animeniacx

• RioSmith11RioSmith11 Member Posts: 80
    We run map 5x5 but we are pushing P4 in war if you are interested
  • Tomax74Tomax74 Member Posts: 118
    Sent you a friend request in game. We run a blend of Map5/6. Map 6 is really pretty easy now that the links are gone... you should not have a problem with it

• Pretty RayPretty Ray Member Posts: 81

This is someone different FYI