Options

98% LoL

I've been completing LoL paths infrequently over the last few years and am at 98% - so I obviously made an error at some point in time. I can't recall, but did Kabam change policy in not informing players which section they missed? The inane locked camera means I can't check myself and the ticket response was to ask the forum (which I know doesn't help at all), but I'm curious if I just keep asking if Kabam will tell me or am I s outta luck?

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    pwong21 said:

I've been completing LoL paths infrequently over the last few years and am at 98% - so I obviously made an error at some point in time. I can't recall, but did Kabam change policy in not informing players which section they missed? The inane locked camera means I can't check myself and the ticket response was to ask the forum (which I know doesn't help at all), but I'm curious if I just keep asking if Kabam will tell me or am I s outta luck?

1- Kabam will not tell you where you missed. Adds to the fun if the challenge.

2-This means you get to do the labyrinth again! Make sure you got the corners

3-Good luck!
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 616 ★★★
    I was actually wondering the same thing. I did a single path of LOL a couple of years ago and wasn't ready to go again until a few months later...by then i had forgotten which path I had taken so rather than to double up on a path I haven't bothered finishing LOL. If support can indeed tell me which path I have taken that would be great...it would be all i would need to go and work on the rest of the paths
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Well it is a labyrinth... either way message support they should be understanding
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,150 ★★★★★
    shame
  • Options
    pwong21pwong21 Posts: 14

pwong21 said:

1- Kabam will not tell you where you missed. Adds to the fun if the challenge.

2-This means you get to do the labyrinth again! Make sure you got the corners

3-Good luck!
    I personally don't associate path navigation with fun, nor do I think it adds to any gameplay challenge. It's merely procedural (one that I failed). To some degree, Kabam agrees since they added the option of going backwards in AQ.
    Anyhow, given the slow rate at which I gain revives and how bad I am at playing, I will likely be at 98% for a very long time.

For anybody else trying to complete LoL over a period of months/years as I did, here's Kabam's response should you also fall short (take note of their assumption I put in bold): "Please know that it was intended that the camera was locked for this event and you were unable to move it. This was part of the event design because it was one of the end-game content of The Contest and to keep it challenging for everyone. All Summoners who took this challenge have recorded the paths they completed to make sure they were on track."
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Every time I see “LoL” on the forums I think of Laughing Out Loud

But everywhere else I see “LoL” I think of Labyrinth of Legends
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    I believe there is a 98% chance you missed an area around the corner probably path 7.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
    It’s not a “failure” on your part, unless you did a full run that was unnecessary. I did it in the shortest number of runs and ended up with 2% left for my final run. That’s just how the corners work.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

i don't mean t