Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

Whom do u like the best mystic champ u have

umeshchandraumeshchandra Posts: 103
edited September 28 in General Discussion
Comment below
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 1,285 ★★★★
    My r3 Doom is "the best one" I have, but I really like my max-sig 5r5 Tigra and high-sig r2 Mojo. They are both really fun and different to play. Doom is fun as well due to being an incredibly well-rounded and just generally awesome champion but he's a bit more "standard". I like quirky champs.
  • umeshchandraumeshchandra Posts: 103
    Ercarret said:

My r3 Doom is "the best one" I have, but I really like my max-sig 5r5 Tigra and high-sig r2 Mojo. They are both really fun and different to play. Doom is fun as well due to being an incredibly well-rounded and just generally awesome champion but he's a bit more "standard". I like quirky champs.

Ok
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 499 ★★
    Doom, Magik, and Mephisto in that order.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme, the best I have (else I have Tigra, Longshot and Mojo, so it is clear). I prefer her over Doom, because I love the regen and versatile playstyle too much.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 604 ★★★
    Doom best. Like America Chavez, Mangog, Dragon Man, Longshot, Diablo, BWCV, Loki
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 622 ★★★
    Doom
  • CmaroCmaro Posts: 223 ★★
    R3 Diablo is my MVP in most of content right now
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Used to be sorcerer before doom came
    So it's doom. It's not only what he do but his aesthetics are just so cool
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 206
    Dragon Man. That cornered damage is so satisfying.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 447 ★★★
    BWCV first then Doom, Dragon man and tigra. Sorcerer Supreme is pretty awesome too 🔥
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 3,711 ★★★★★
    Doom is my powerhouse, and Sasquatch can wreck things. But my favourite?

Still old Ghost Rider. He may be a bit unreliable and have a slight tendency to pillow-fists; but he's got personality, and he's got style.

That Penance-stare Victory animation still tells the opponent who's boss...
  • TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 4,943 ★★★★★
    Morningfreakinstar!! Sorcerer and tigra are close. All 3 so much fun to use
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,002 ★★★★★
    Doom/BWCV for me - have both as rank 3’s. I’d love a 6* magik when/if they release her
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 461 ★★
    BWCV for me. Carried me through all of act 5
    Other than that it is SS or Sympiote Supreme
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★
    Doom, Diablo, Magik, Sorc Sup, Sym Sup, The Hood.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★
    R3 longshot