**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

300 units crystals with specific champions

I have a question,how it work with those 300 unit Crystals ,I bought 2 Crystals one with Iceman and another one with archangel,and in the description it’s supposed to randomise between 3 to 6 stars iceman or archangel , but when I’ve opened them,it started to randomise from all the champions,not only from those specified.Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Espada699AEspada699A Posts: 14
    I’ve bought two Uncanny crystal one with iceman and another with archangel ,when I’ve opened them it randomise from all champions not those that are specified.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,221 ★★★★★
    Those are just the features WITHIN the bundle of all the other champions
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Those featured champs have a slightly, almost worthless, increase in chance to get the champ.
  • Options
    Ok thanks,my mistake I’ve misunderstood,now I’m sorry that I’ve spent those amount of units.Next time I will be more carefully.
  • Options
    It supposed to specified that will randomise from all champions ,not from those that are written underneath the crystals(Try for a 3 to 6-Star Iceman!).On other Crystal is written that (Guarantees a 3 to 6-Stars champions)this one is normally to randomise for all champions.