**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Compensation but no Glory?

Weren't we supposed to get glory? or Did Kabam decided not to give us glory?

Comments

• laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,472 ★★★★

Stinkoman said:

hasn't been glory for a while. as much as I like it, you don't need it with the potions fixing any problems in AQ

What about those dropping down maps to deal with the bugs? What about those not running epic mods to deal with the bugs?

People are losing tangible rewards since they cannot perform to the same level with and without the bug, whether it’s t5b, t5cc, t2a or whatever - glory should be given so people can replace these losses. Map crystals don’t replace that.
    That's why you are getting, and let's be honest, way too many health and revive potions. I could use one after every fight and still have many expire in my stash.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    xBearx said:

Weren't we supposed to get glory? or Did Kabam decided not to give us glory?

No they discontinued the Glory.

They did say in their last announcement that they were going to resume giving support packages for all Alliance events as well as occasional solo packages, however there was no mention of Glory being included.

Ironically when we were getting Glory every week for a month or so, you had plenty of people complaining that they had hit the cap and it was stuck waiting in the Overflow and that they had nothing to spend it on cuz they refused to rank up lesser champions (paraphrasing their words) so after all that and subsequent support packages without Glory, here we are in the old reliable "Damned if we do, damned if we don't" scenario.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    They gave us plenty of glory and plenty of potions for both war and quest . The only thing they haven’t given us is incursion artifiacts . Hope they do this with the best compensations
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186

This has been covered for weeks. They are giving you "assistance" packages for you to actually go and do the content, not compensation.

They are clearly seeing that they were compensating and people were completing 100% regardless.

Glory was nice, but it's not really needed.

Does this mean there won’t be any “appreciate your patients” or “we apologize for the inconvenience” compensation whenever it’s finally fixed?? : ~( lol

• xBearxxBearx Posts: 61
    edited September 2021
    So the verdict of the community is 50/50. 50% Want Glory to purchase t5bc, T2A, T1A, and T4C then 50% Don't want anymore Glory. I for myself need glory as i need to purchase t5bc, t5cc and t2a.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yes Glory is needed. No need give out 3K, but some is very much necessary. AQ revives doesn't cut it.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    xBearx said:

So the verdict of the community is 50/50. 50% Want Glory to purchase t5bc, T2A, T1A, and T4C then 50% Don't want anymore Glory. I for myself need glory as i need to purchase t5bc, t5cc and t2a.

TBF it would be 100% for Glory if Kabam had finally increased the cap to at least 25k