**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Login Crystal

I still haven't gotten this month's login crystal. I've read the warning but do we need to report we haven't gottent it or is it just gonna show up whenever?
What a summer eh!

Comments

• So i have not got the CGR Daily yet do we know a exact time or day or is it all vague like usual?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    no time frame but you'll eventually get it once they've verified who didn't receive it.
  • WardoWardo Posts: 16
    Same here with the no Login Crystal. Would be nice if they fixed previous Bugs (like Missing Login Crystals) before they rolled out more stuff that was Bugged (like this week's Weekly Solo Event).
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I didn’t get mine either.

I noticed that the banner at the top of the page has gone. I hope that doesn’t mean that Kabam have forgotten about it. I really wonder if they are able to verify who did and didn’t receive the crystal.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    They said a week 4 days ago, that generally means about 7 days. If you haven't gotten it by then, then they'll probably say something. Until then, not much point.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The similar post got deleted ytd. Just want to tell OP i didn't get it too. Hope you can see the replies before the post getting deleted.
  • The presented time window for the crystal to be sent out has not expired yet so please be patient in the meantime.

If you have want to have a discussion on the subject, there is an existing thread here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/281905/missing-cosmic-ghost-rider-login-crystal-merged-threads/p8
This discussion has been closed.