**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

incursion Crystal

Hi
I just saved up enough enough shards to get a 5* Fury Crystal for a chance at Aegon, to my surprise when I went to the store it is not there the crystals have all changed - What is there rotation?

when it first appear it had 80+ days on the timer we are still only on 66...

Comments

• Options
    Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    its also not running in line with the current incursion rotation as that finishes in over 6 hours
  • Options
    Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 170 ★★
    You're not alone; mine have all switched to much better crystals but are all showing 66 days left
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 390 ★★★
    Me too. Wanted to pop one today and that crystal is gone. The replacements are really bad.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
    Mine have all changed too. Luckily I got everyone I wanted out of the last set
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Bought some four stars along with some five stars, any crystals that switched also refreshed the limit on them. Ones that stayed kept the limit. Interdasting
  • Options
    FGS24FGS24 Posts: 12
    There are 2 5* crystals that have Dragon Man (Unstoppable and Degeneration). Clearly someone messed up. Any comments @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos ?