**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Addition to 1 v 1 Game mode: Spectator mode

BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I know this game mode is a work in progress but please make it so that we can watch the opponent play. A spectator mode for this game mode would make it so much better in my opinion. Adding this to Alliance wars as well will make it much more engaging and fun.
Please look into this if possible and I apologize if this has already been suggested.

Comments

• MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Adding this to alliance modes will add a lot of pressure if the leader is watching and if you dont play as good as your rooster looks like (they might do something bad to you) especially if its a top alliance

Btw this has been suggested a LOT of times
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I have a feeling that this would be incredibly hard to implement. However, I suggest looking up all of the youtubers who are, more or less, doing that themselves. I think some even have videos of their AW fights.

I like to watch some of them play, it is a valuable tool for learning new stuff.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    That would be amazing for war. Join a call on line/discord and cheer them on when they battle.
    Could also stream on YT or Discord lol
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    The intention is noble but I do see it as a slippery slope that can negative effects as others have listed above.
  • BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
    All the points are fair. Maybe just adding it to 1 v 1 mode so you can see the opponent play. It just seems like a fun addition to this game mode but of course not necessary.

But I think they have bigger things to sort out first before adding (QOL...?) more features to this new game mode.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    This would only add more stress to the game and I see tons of lags and crashes, especially on mid-tier to low-end devices.