**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Noob questions on the special objectives

thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've been hearing a lot of discussion about how tedious the Act 6 objectives are and how they will unlock something significant for October. But I had some noob questions on them:
1. How do you access these objectives? Under my special tab, I only see the ones where I have to beat Bishop, Iceman, Storm, or Kitty (from 3-6 stars) and the Wushu Strikes one. Do I have to complete all of these first? (I am TB btw)
2. I noticed that the Act 6 objectives are considered week 3. Does this mean that I already missed out on week 2?
3. Is there anything else that I should know?

I'm honestly so confused about all of these recent side quest-type objectives. Mind you, I'm not technology-illiterate. I used to work in software development and had some concentrated time in GUI related aspects, and I'm pretty intuitive with this kind of stuff. There seems to be a trend where these objectives are tedious and obscure; hopefully this can be rectified next month.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    1) Yes you need to complete the Bishop, Storm, etc. one to unlock week 2.
    2) Yes Act 6 is week 3, week 2 is a grind in itself.
    3) If you can't finish the objectives in all difficulties, just do it in one. That will unlock the Oct objectives in all difficulties.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Thanks guys. For anyone else who is really behind, Cav EQ 2.1 was an easy way to get the first week done.

I usually get these done just by playing naturally, but for whatever reason, they made these objectives very inconvenient.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Explore a couple chapters of UC eq for week 2
  • BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    How awesome is it that you have to restart the game for the new objectives to appear? That’s some top tier game design right there. 🙄🙄🙄