**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Suicides

MixxNationMixxNation Posts: 69
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
What do you guys think. Is suicides worth it overall or nah?
I love the damage and have lots of suicides friendly champs but still means can’t throw specials because of recoil.
Let me know your thoughts
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Adamdrt_2006Adamdrt_2006 Posts: 2
    i have been running them for a while now the damage from specials isn't to bad some champs can even mitigate this with healing or other methods and sp3 doesn't effect it or if you ko the enemy with the sp as last hit etc but i love running them but my top 6 champs are suicide friendly
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I love them, but it hurts not using some amazing champs because they just can’t up with suicides and recoil damage. Just depends on where you are and if they would help you progress
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Most paths have 6 fights and a boss, recoil isn’t an issue if you have a solid team for the path. I’ve had suicides for several years and I use all champs across my roster.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Yes, but no. Or... Is it no, but yes?

Depends on your situation. If you grind arena a ton, then it's a pretty easy Yes.

Don't grind arena? What else could the units be spent on? Progression generally takes priority. No game mode needs suicides, so leaving them for later is a safe bet.

I went straight for suicides and don't regret it because they've saved me loads of time, but I've never thought of them as integral to my success.
  • Options
    McFernieMcFernie Posts: 86
    Adding to OP question: if you leave arenas out of equation, are they better or worse for high-end content (act 6 exploration, 7.3). Might be an obvious question, but never used them before. Thanks.
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    I unlocked them two weeks ago and I love them, only because I play arena and majority of my champs are suicide friendly
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    They are probably good for Act 7 since there are so few fights per path. Even if you don't have suicide-friendly champs as such, they won't whittle down too much over the course of the quest. In the gargantuan Act 6 quests, though, I'm not as sure. Obviously suicide-friendly champs could still use them to great success, but less suicide-friendly champs would probably struggle a lot without a lot of health potions.

All in all, I like using them occasionally because they make certain champs infinitely better (using Corvus, Namor or Omega Red is night-and-day with and without suicides), but overall I just like the freedom of throwing a lot of special attacks whenever I want too much to have those masteries on for too long. Special spamming is how I enjoy playing the game and suicides just don't allow that.
  • Options
    McFernieMcFernie Posts: 86
    Ercarret said:

They are probably good for Act 7 since there are so few fights per path. Even if you don't have suicide-friendly champs as such, they won't whittle down too much over the course of the quest. In the gargantuan Act 6 quests, though, I'm not as sure. Obviously suicide-friendly champs could still use them to great success, but less suicide-friendly champs would probably struggle a lot without a lot of health potions.

All in all, I like using them occasionally because they make certain champs infinitely better (using Corvus, Namor or Omega Red is night-and-day with and without suicides), but overall I just like the freedom of throwing a lot of special attacks whenever I want too much to have those masteries on for too long. Special spamming is how I enjoy playing the game and suicides just don't allow that.

Thanks for really useful feedback.