**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Disconnect

RebarkRebark Posts: 352 ★★★
The game is experiencing crashes and closing.
This has been happening for a few months, but the interval between crashes has decreased too much, the game is almost unplayable, in about 15 minutes it is showing crashes and then it closes

Iphone 8 Plus
iOS: 14.7.1
Game Version: 32.3.0

Comments

• Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    I just had a problem on my Samsung S20 that the app minimized and when i went to click on it it started up again from the boot screen and eventually the game.

Occured literally within 10 seconds of my using the new update for the first time. Never had this problem before.
  • Options
    King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    Starhawk said:

I just had a problem on my Samsung S20 that the app minimized and when i went to click on it it started up again from the boot screen and eventually the game.

Occured literally within 10 seconds of my using the new update for the first time. Never had this problem before.

This happened to me on my S21. I think it's been happening for me for maybe about a week now - the game randomly closes.
  • Options
    Jason1noob_Jason1noob_ Posts: 25

Starhawk said:

This happened to me on my S21. I think it's been happening for me for maybe about a week now - the game randomly closes.
    Also to mi on my Samsung a10s
  • Options
    Jason1noob_Jason1noob_ Posts: 25
    Also having problem to enter the .....of be trying multiple times to get back in
  • Options
    Hey guys, we created dedicated threads to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this:

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please contribute to whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.