**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Falcon Vs Thor RagNaGoD

MixxNationMixxNation Posts: 69
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a skill gem, who should I use it on and rank up? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
(already have Nick, Aegon, blade, Mole God, and kingpin awake and maxed out for my skill team)

Falcon Vs Thor RagNaGoD 74 votes

Falcon
86%
the_eradicatorrishisaiTendersquadheruheru511TristanTheVyrusTerraMagrailothosSungjHeadrollerWarlord5386Thefire1310or_Strongcx23433redsoxpatsfan89Grootman1294zeezee57Colonaut123MaxGamingJhonST33 64 votes
Thor
13%
Scopeotoe987ZADO1991MiStaLovaRealm_Of_Rahodishika123PuttPuttChaosMax1012DessertPunkThe_HoTUGrassKnuckles 10 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Thor
    Falcon is annoying, go for the Ragnagod
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Thor

do you want utility AND damage or just damage?

Damage and fun for the win!
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Idk much about Thor, but I know falcons sig doesn’t do a whole lot for him. My R5 is unduped
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Ercarret said:

Riptide said:

Idk much about Thor, but I know falcons sig doesn’t do a whole lot for him. My R5 is unduped

It adds an insane amount to his crit rating. Close to 250%. He has just over 800 on his base and at max sig, his awakened ability adds a further 1800 to it whenever you're locked on. That's more or less guaranteed crits. It's not one of those "He's useless without it" types of sigs, but it definitely adds immensely to the champ.
    You only need sig 40 to get the most benefit. Extra sigs only add marginally better crit chance.