**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mega fast AI recover?

I went to Rol Winter with Starlord push him in corner used heavy 1st hit did 2k dmg and then he instantly thrown sp1 how the hell he can use sp1 while getting hit by heavy?

Comments

• NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I’m not saying you aren’t experiencing this. But there is a difference in recovery speed depending on if the knock down, any, causes them to land on their belly or back. The next dash is sometimes so fast, you can only block. Add in some dropped frames, the occasional dropped input. And it really can feel exactly like what the OP describes.
  • CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    Today mucj better...in Aw havok was about to charge on me so i used sp1 to counter incercept..and vuoalaaa.. parry
  • I haven’t used HB in a long time because of it.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I've noticed this as well. Small things that don't happen all the time but kind of adds up over time.

* You can't heavy spam in the corner reliably without risking an attack whiffing and the opponent punishing you for it.
    * You can't dash back in after a special because they'll recover super fast and punish your dash.
    * I've even seen opponents recover from special attacks mid-attack. I had an issue where King Groot got struck by the first hit in my special attack and got staggered, only to then recover before my second hit and dash back, avoiding it. Luckily the AI was stupid enough to not punish me while I was recovering from my special attack, but he certainly could have.

It's just weird. The last one happened in arena so it wasn't too big of a deal but the other two happened in (IIRC) Act 6 and 7 somewhere, and you get punished fast and hard there.