New event

Wtf is this event . U kidding?

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    What event is it?
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,752 ★★★★★

So u dont know whats inside but u have to choose team of 2. Then u find out there is agent venom whos unplayable because of his shredding debuffs still u have to knock him down. Then he has armor up after 10 hits and he gets unblockable .
    Realy good job .

So bait heavy and punish...
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★

I like to know where the fun aspect of this event is seeing as the quest designers apparently thinks that is fun 🤦‍♂️

Always a good idea to wait (mandatory now, since the game is down). If this is the same quests every day for a month (for T4c/T5c), there will be plenty of videos that show how to clear.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,410 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I like to know where the fun aspect of this event is seeing as the quest designers apparently thinks that is fun 🤦‍♂️

Always a good idea to wait (mandatory now, since the game is down). If this is the same quests every day for a month (for T4c/T5c), there will be plenty of videos that show how to clear.

Dr. Zola
    I won't be needing those since i don't have steve and wont bother completing the objectives in order to get him.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Too challenging? Maybe, maybe not. Fun? Nah
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Gonna be a fun month 💀
    They expect us to do this every day?

Pe
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Doom and white magneto for guidance all day for agent venom path.. spam heavies to nullify Armor up...
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

Doom and white magneto for guidance all day for agent venom path.. spam heavies to nullify Armor up...

Yeah that should be a solid AV team…assuming parry works for you.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    DrZola said:

AntzRodz said:

Yeah that should be a solid AV team…assuming parry works for you.

Dr. Zola
    Prefight for passive stun shud work well there on all 3 fights..