**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wrong rewards?

K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★

I don't know if I forgor something but isn't the 4th quest on epic supposed to give 5 star shards? Cos I just spend revives on it and ended up getting gold... either I'm silly here or I've been kabammed

Comments

• ExpertguiExpertgui Posts: 51
    Zan0 said:

The quests and this reward info graphic are not in the same order. Check the ingame rewards before entering

Great, so kabam gives us misinformation and we must be able to check everything before playing the game
  • K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    Expertgui said:

Zan0 said:

The quests and this reward info graphic are not in the same order. Check the ingame rewards before entering

Great, so kabam gives us misinformation and we must be able to check everything before playing the game
    Yeah honestly mate I feel silly for not checking but that was kabams word on that picture they never told us it wasn't in any order... i feel ripped off
  • Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    Expertgui said:

Zan0 said:

You sound like someone who doesn't read nodes