No final preparation solo objective

CoolGuy287CoolGuy287 Member Posts: 3
I’m not sure if I am bugged, but I’ve completed the September training daze event. I don’t see the final preparation at all. Please let me know if you know what’s happenening

Comments

• xTrashpanda12xxTrashpanda12x Member Posts: 30
    I completed everything last month and got anti venom and the new symbiote and I see no daily objectives to get the antibodies to do the quest. Same issue
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,906 ★★★★★

I’m not sure if I am bugged, but I’ve completed the September training daze event. I don’t see the final preparation at all. Please let me know if you know what’s happenening

Training daze was the first set of objectives. Final preparations was the 5th, so you have a lot yet to complete.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Member Posts: 633 ★★★
    edited October 2021

I completed everything last month and got anti venom and the new symbiote and I see no daily objectives to get the antibodies to do the quest. Same issue

same issue. is kabam aware some of us don't see antibodies objectives?? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

I should see them. I actually completed all September objectives of all levels of difficulty.

I saw one objective before the outage which i completed (9 levels up for anti venom). I did not see a new objective after i completed it so i restarted my phone....still no objectives after that. then the outage occured and here we are hours later and no objectives....what's going on?
  • CoolGuy287CoolGuy287 Member Posts: 3
    @MrSakuragi, I only did the cavalier one. Do I have to complete all of the training daze ones? Will that unlock more solo objectives?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,906 ★★★★★

@MrSakuragi, I only did the cavalier one. Do I have to complete all of the training daze ones? Will that unlock more solo objectives?

You only need to do one difficulty level. But there were 5 weeks of objectives (or sets). Training daze was the first one, after you complete all levels of that, the next objective set will appear.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★

October objectives come once a day. The first one was to level up anti venom
  • Kaiz23Kaiz23 Member Posts: 10
    I have the exact same problem!
  • Ironhead13Ironhead13 Member Posts: 5
    what if you haven't completed the objective , why such soreness
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    If I finish all 5 week objectives within 2 days from now will I get unlock the daily objectives of October side quest right from the beginning or from the day I finished September objectives?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Krishna24 said:

If I finish all 5 week objectives within 2 days from now will I get unlock the daily objectives of October side quest right from the beginning or from the day I finished September objectives?

Beginning.
  • CrypticPowerukCrypticPoweruk Member Posts: 7
    Yeah I didn't have time and spent my day off rushing to get them done to find I have wasted my time. I have had enough of stuff like this and think after 6 years I might walk away
  • RedbenanaRedbenana Member Posts: 3
    Hi could i just clarify cuz i just joined recently and its weirdly confusing. I have to finish all 5 weeks to unlock final preps. But what does "finish at least one objective to unlock anti venom" mean?
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Member Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Redbenana said:

Hi could i just clarify cuz i just joined recently and its weirdly confusing. I have to finish all 5 weeks to unlock final preps. But what does "finish at least one objective to unlock anti venom" mean?

means you need to finish a 5 weeks worth of objectives on a single difficulty to unlock this months content... its not as complicated as people make it to be.... if people posted pics of their objectives it would be clear that people arent finishing all of the content for a single difficulty lol
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Member Posts: 444 ★★★
    Redbenana said:

It means you have to finish the objective chain for a single difficulty. There are 5 objectives per difficulty.

Redbenana said:

means you need to finish a 5 weeks worth of objectives on a single difficulty to unlock this months content... its not as complicated as people make it to be.... if people posted pics of their objectives it would be clear that people arent finishing all of the content for a single difficulty lol
    Its scaring me cuz in the global chat people are talking abt 4 and 5* storm quests and stuff like that. Im currently at special forces would it be completed quite soon?
    Redbenana said:

Redbenana said:

Its scaring me cuz in the global chat people are talking abt 4 and 5* storm quests and stuff like that. Im currently at special forces would it be completed quite soon?
    scared and in special forces damn good luck lol no but seriously still got 27 days to do the objectives, if you want to just unlock this months content run the one that says 3* until the 3* objectives fully finish, the last 3* objective is a lvl up. once you do that you are safe. just follow the instructions on the special objective tab
  • GrubGrub Member Posts: 258 ★★★
    I seriously have to waste my time doing all these trash objectives with 3/4* and also go back to 6.2 story quests and waste more time when I’ve completed all content?

What is the point of making these all prereqs for October?

Redbenana said:

Redbenana said:

scared and in special forces damn good luck lol no but seriously still got 27 days to do the objectives, if you want to just unlock this months content run the one that says 3* until the 3* objectives fully finish, the last 3* objective is a lvl up. once you do that you are safe. just follow the instructions on the special objective tab
    Yeah mine is the 3* objectives. Is there a free champ for october event cuz if not ill just get the anti venom slowly then
    Redbenana said:

Redbenana said:

Redbenana said:

Yeah mine is the 3* objectives. Is there a free champ for october event cuz if not ill just get the anti venom slowly then
    yeup you get anti venom and the playable symbiote. and yu also get to run this months content which pays out 6* with ease
  • DannyJayyDannyJayy Member Posts: 32
    It keeps resetting to dream team tho. Doesn’t go past that. I’ve already finished dream team. Twice.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    U guys need to hurry cause ranking up the symbiote is done thru the daily objectives... I think u need to do 25 or 26 objectives in october to max him.. and its only 28 keys...
  • BCCJRBCCJR Member Posts: 1
    I cannot find the objective what the name? Or am I just clueless