**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost can’t phase recoil with hood on the team

Comments

• Kacar99Kacar99 Posts: 56
    Exactly spot on! 7.3 is coming very soon. We need a fix before that kabam.
    Any update?
    Kabam can we pls get an update on this issue?
    We need to phase recoil with ghost, it’s so importat..
    I hope kabam will fix the issue in the upcoming update?
    Kabam! Seriously, what’s going on?
    Why have ghost with hood synergy not been fixed yet???
    Why does is take so long for an update??
    I made this post back in 20 August and you only answer once and it’s almost a month ago! It’s getting so frustrating. I know you guys reading this. Let’s get that update and fix it pls.
    So we had a new update out and the issue is still not been fixed.
    7.3 is coming and we can’t phase recoil with ghost.

Can we get an update pls?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

No communication yet!
    Is this how you care about your player base kabam?? This is getting beyond ridiculous!
    Let us know when we getting a fix!?
    Any update?
  • AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 82
    Kabam Boo said:

Our team is aware of this and will look into it. Does anyone have a video of how it was working before and how it's working now? If so, please feel free to share it here.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Any news on this that you can share?
    How hard can it be to give an update!
    We been asking for it for a month and you just ignoring us. What’s going on kabam. Ghost with hood synergy has been broken for 2 month.
    I’ve seen mods answer so quickly in other post, but not this one.
    Give us pls an update because this is nothing else then frustrating.!!
    Thanks for the response.
    I do hope the communication will be better from now on, so we don’t have to spam the same question over and over.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    So we won't get a fix before Oct 18th when 7.1.3 drops to the game. How many months do we have to wait for a fix?
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    Sad 7.3 is out. I can't ghost a whole lane like before this bug unless I either take off suicides, which I do not want to do, or I need to use items to heal the recoil back. which I also do not want to do.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,894 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    This bug is costing lots of pots and revives in 7.3
  • EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★
    Is the fact that this bug was reported nearly 2 months ago and it’s still not fixed a surprise? Or the evade/parry/general lagging issue? I’d bet that if either of these issues were causing Kabam to lose money they’d be fixed within hours. Since it only costs the players though, if they send out compensation, it will be far less than what was used and doesn’t actually return any money they people may have spent.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

Yeah its still broken, not the biggest problem imo, but its annoying in war when your losing 5%

With 7.3 coming next month it will be a big issue.
    Ye, your right. I was ghosting most of my 7.3 and it's super annoying losing 5% per special as you have to throw many specials due to the large health pool.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    I'd you've been playing for years, is that surprising? Not saying it's right. Just snafu.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    *if
  • Roster_CR1Roster_CR1 Posts: 2
    edited October 2021
    Kabam fix that problem with Ghost, they want us to spend on the game and they are not able to fix it, I am angry and disappointed
    Any update on when we can expect a fix on this issue?
    I know we gotta be patience, but it’s already been ongoing for a months now.