**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Event Buffs are a bit disappointing

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 428 ★★★
I'm mainly putting my concern on the 3 day alliance event as that is what most alliance are after.
New:

Old:

Sure the rank rewards are nice with those 6* shards but only 3 alliances get those so no much point in the change lol. It would be nice if we get T2A or T5B fragments for the peak milestones but I'll just hold my breath for kabam to actually do the changes.

Comments

• Options
    Essentially, double 5* shards and triple 4* shards. Wow so much helpful change indeed.
  • Options
    Even adding some 6* shards to the top milestone rewards wouldn't break the game lol
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Very outdated already, very lame.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I really think alliance event rewards should be progression-based. That way, you could bump up them more freely. Now, it feels like Kabam is too scared to increase them too much since it'll flood the game with high-level resources for lower-level players. Yeah, that's a valid concern if you have a system where Proven players get the same rewards as Thronebreakers, which is why that is a really bad system. Right now, those are...what? At most maybe Uncollected-level rewards? Definitely not Cavalier-level and definitely not anything that I as a Thronebreaker care about.

4* shards are nice for ISO but I'd rather take an extra 150 4* shards than a meager 150 5* shards. 5* shards are more or less worthless nowadays. They are simultaneously not where I'm at in the game while still too rare to be a useful source of 6* shards and ISO.

It just feels like such a wasted opportunity. When Kabam said they'd updated the alliance event rewards, I became momentarily excited since they (after all) did a good job updating the AW solo event rewards recently. But this is just...meh. The GM shards in some events are alright but hardly a gamechanger, and other than that I struggle to even see what the changes are.
  • Options
    Making two energy refills would. Also be helpful to use for exploring normal and heroic difficulty for 150 units. Especially with those 3 per tile quests.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Seems they also increased the points needed by 50k
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Seems they also increased the points needed by 50k

Nah, they have different point system for different types of events lol.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    kenadroid said:

I'm mainly putting my concern on the 3 day alliance event as that is what most alliance are after.
    New:

Old:

Sure the rank rewards are nice with those 6* shards but only 3 alliances get those so no much point in the change lol. It would be nice if we get T2A or T5B fragments for the peak milestones but I'll just hold my breath for kabam to actually do the changes.

Finally they caught up with 2018. Only a matter of time before they upgrade the rewards to reflect the current timeline.
  • Options
    JaballyJabally Posts: 61
    Can’t complain about the 4star ISO though!