**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ticket to Ride

2»

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I don't understand the part of this that gives points for using the specific champs in AQ when as far as I can tell AQ is over and doesn't return until after the event ends. Additionally, even if AQ was on, to get the bonus points you have to use red Deadpool and if you are trying to get the top spots to get a 5* you probably don't have one already so how much use is the 4* version in a higher AQ map (I know you can use him in duels and arena but I am just specifically mentioning the AQ portion)?

Limiting the points to AQ that isn't on and then just duels and arena means you have to spend units to get additional duels or refresh the specific champs that give points in arena. You can obviously get enough points without spending more units to get the milestones but I doubt anyone is buying this offer for anything other than the chance to get the 5*.
  • Options
    BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    I already have a 6* DPX and there’s no way I’d buy this, even if the milestones etc were that easy.
  • Options
    BlarghBlargh Posts: 38

Gondelulf said:

I bought it assuming that there would be gold which I could spend on the offers since I am at zero Gold.... But the gold payout is at the same time, when the offers are ending so it's complete useless. Trying to get a Google refound for a lack of transparency..

I wouldn't do that. You'll go negative units. Contact support but maybe next, ask the forums. There isn't any lack of transparency here.
    Well, I mean, you're basically advocating a scenario where the attitude is "don’t spend a dime until you check with multiple sources on the forums" etc… advocating this would logically seem to indicate a general lack of transparency in the offers, lol….
  • Options
    ShadowKing01ShadowKing01 Posts: 46
    thanks for the post, if they would have added 1,000,000 gold in the milestones, i would buy this. So easy pass for me.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Blargh said:

Gondelulf said:

I bought it assuming that there would be gold which I could spend on the offers since I am at zero Gold.... But the gold payout is at the same time, when the offers are ending so it's complete useless. Trying to get a Google refound for a lack of transparency..

I wouldn't do that. You'll go negative units. Contact support but maybe next, ask the forums. There isn't any lack of transparency here.
    Well, I mean, you're basically advocating a scenario where the attitude is "don’t spend a dime until you check with multiple sources on the forums" etc… advocating this would logically seem to indicate a general lack of transparency in the offers, lol….
    We already do this in real life normally. People just mad because they don't read properly. The in game mail explains the whole thing.

At some point you have to stop trying to play victim as admit you made a mistake.
  • Options
    GondelulfGondelulf Posts: 17
    In my messages there is only the word of reward... Rewarding.. Not 30€ for 4* items.. must be a different message.... And the complete explanation here in this forum from kabam was released 3 hours after the offer was on sale...
  • Options
    jeffb91jeffb91 Posts: 3
    Anyone else having an issue with the event appearing?? I bought it, received the 4* Deadpool and profile pic but no ticket to start the quest. Nothing is showing up…
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    jeffb91 said:

Anyone else having an issue with the event appearing?? I bought it, received the 4* Deadpool and profile pic but no ticket to start the quest. Nothing is showing up…

@jeffb91 it's in you solo events tab.