**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks Kabam for the Deadpool’s Gold Trade Offer

I know a lot of people doesn’t have much gold ( I don’t know why), but for me those offers were the best for a long long time
Please bring more I have some gold left :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    How on earth do you have that much gold? I had about 12 million gold so I could pretty comfortably buy the offers, but the most I've ever had is 19 million. Over 100K is an insane amount of gold. Please, teach me your secrets! :smiley:
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    I was completely surprised by this event. Logged into my alliance chat and saw screenshots.. what a cool event. Thanks!
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I have 3 mil gold so That was a lot but I guess it was worth it
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    Yeah, today was great. Finally got to use some of my 120m gold. I got Mr Negative from science nexus and ihulk from regular nexus.

My alt account was not so lucky. Got antman and Yellowjacket. Kind of wish I didn’t waste that 7.9m for 2 champs I would never use.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Agreed. These offers were awesome - thanks Kabam!

My pulls were mediocre, but given how I came by them, I'm 100% happy:

(Would have gone with Sasquatch if I didn't already have him at 5/65 Sig 140. And YJ may have some uses...)
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,314 ★★★★
    I agree, thanks Kabam for this great offer.. I hope kabam also does one with rank up resources.. like: tier5 basic and class catalyst, tier2 alpha for cavalier, even tier6 fragments offers for thronebreaker..

I was at 90mil gold.. so this was great gold exchange offer for summoners with a bit more gold on hand.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    C4LH3LH4 said:

I grind 12M in Arena twice a week. I get 1k 6* shards and a lot of gold.
    I always hoped Kabam would offer something for the gold and finally they did.
    I was not so lucky with my fabulous crystal and 6* crystals, but I am happy anyways

I literally forgot about the pool crystals in the bundles
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

How on earth do you have that much gold? I had about 12 million gold so I could pretty comfortably buy the offers, but the most I've ever had is 19 million. Over 100K is an insane amount of gold. Please, teach me your secrets! :smiley:

The TB offer costs 12 mil gold...
  • Options
    Highlander2Highlander2 Posts: 8
    Good job on the positive post. The community are really quick to complain about stuff (generally though it is warranted) but it's good that we can say thanks and be positive. :)
  • Options
    TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
    C4LH3LH4 said:

I know a lot of people doesn’t have much gold ( I don’t know why), but for me those offers were the best for a long long time
    Please bring more I have some gold left :smiley:

WTF !!
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

Prof Hoff has 320M
  • Options
    C4LH3LH4 said:

I grind 12M in Arena twice a week. I get 1k 6* shards and a lot of gold.
    I always hoped Kabam would offer something for the gold and finally they did.
    I was not so lucky with my fabulous crystal and 6* crystals, but I am happy anyways

Visionary
  • Options
    BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    I’ve given Kabam a lot of stick recently for their lack of ideas but this is brilliant. This is the type of content/offers we want as players!
  • Options
    I'll take my 6 star cgr and jabari I guess , got jabari from the nexus , other options were war Machine and gulk , can't complain I guess