Today i purchased summoner resort pass .But i cant claim rewards at solo event . Kabam please help

I purchased summoner resort pass today . But why i cant claim my solo objective rewards . It was showing pending. Please help

Comments

• MightyEvolutionMightyEvolution Member Posts: 20
    Kabam please help . I spent money for resort pass but why i cant claim rewards. Please reply
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Member Posts: 661 ★★★
    You need to earn a point to get it. Next objective is tomorrow you do that you unlock it.

But in saying that if you got the 1 gold offer I'm not sure there is a point left to acquire as you get shards now. I would put in a ticket if it doesn't work tomorrow after the objective.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Member Posts: 444 ★★★
    You'll be able to claim them all in about 8 hours when the daily timer resets.
    Fairly sure that's how it worked for friends when they bought it
    @Jeal79 bro i purchased it today using googlepaly gift card. After purchase . Resort solo event still showing pending. thats why iam afraid it.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

@Jeal79 bro i purchased it today using googlepaly gift card. After purchase . Resort solo event still showing pending. thats why iam afraid it.

He said, wait 8 hours it will show up...
    Thanks for clarifying that. I will wait
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    I have that issue as well but will wait till tomorrow. Thanks for asking this…
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

No_oneuk said:

If he’s at the final milestone he’s out of luck and it won’t unlock ever
    Wrong. I bought it yesterday. As soon as I claimed the Sunglasses, it showed up. 98 bloody Milestones to click on. Lmao.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

No_oneuk said:

Wrong. I bought it yesterday. As soon as I claimed the Sunglasses, it showed up. 98 bloody Milestones to click on. Lmao.
    Sorry yeah I just thought it through. You don’t unlock the shards until after claiming the last milestone from the paid event so of course you’ll keep getting sunglass objectives
    All good. I bought it and I was worried. They unlocked when I got my glasses. Then I had to click through all of them. Lol.
  • King_SternyKing_Sterny Member Posts: 58

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

No_oneuk said:

Sorry yeah I just thought it through. You don’t unlock the shards until after claiming the last milestone from the paid event so of course you’ll keep getting sunglass objectives
    All good. I bought it and I was worried. They unlocked when I got my glasses. Then I had to click through all of them. Lol.
    Why would anyone disagree with this? What is there to disagree with? Who did that?
  • MrVictorMrVictor Member Posts: 14
    Guys, I bought the pack after reading the thread but I'm unable to claim.

Please help.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    Claim 1 pair of sunglasses and they’ll be claimable
  • MrVictorMrVictor Member Posts: 14
    I claimed all sunglasses before I bought them. Will there be more sunglasses?
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    I got them this morning, phew…
  • TylerTyler Member Posts: 40
    As for this games solo event and side events I'm absolutely done with this games events this month will not play events like this in future these events are not worth my time or my resources absolutely hate this games ridiculous nodes and limit my heroes abilities that game keeps putting on nodes that only certain champs u can play. Done with thes stupid things
  • franchèfranchè Member Posts: 1

My nikname franchè, buy resort pass, no receveid ...Kabam please help me!