**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Still didn't got antivenom and symbotes

Harry_123Harry_123 Posts: 39
edited October 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues

What should I complete for antivenom n symbotes?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    You only have to gain 2 levels on any champion from 3* up with your 8/10 in final preparations already. Then as said above probably restart the game and you will get either a pop up or a mail with the champs.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    o4tg said:

I literally have none of these challenges. The only one available is to rank up anti venom.

when did you complete the challenges?
  • Options
    Same deal with me. I completed the 6-Star Training Daze and haven’t received a 3-star Anti-Venom, even though I got the message saying it would be provided to me. At this stage, I’ll finish up the Event Quests and been done with this month. Not worth the time to have to go back because Kabam has consistent bugs on these monthly releases.
  • Options
    StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 191
    You need to go through all the "weeks" of objectives... I had to do just that, then just got my AV & Symb yesterday.. here's my thread...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/283394/final-preperations-bug#latest
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,539 ★★★★★

Same deal with me. I completed the 6-Star Training Daze and haven’t received a 3-star Anti-Venom, even though I got the message saying it would be provided to me. At this stage, I’ll finish up the Event Quests and been done with this month. Not worth the time to have to go back because Kabam has consistent bugs on these monthly releases.

Not a bug. Training daze is only the first objective from September.
  • Options
    adamdcruzadamdcruz Posts: 22
    I am very done with this Game.. thank You very much
  • Options
    adamdcruzadamdcruz Posts: 22
    This game is now very complicated.. than my final exam