Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Glory store

marino123marino123 Posts: 475 ★★★
Thronebreakers, just wondering what do you guys get from the glory store?

Comments

• _Reef_Reef Posts: 227
    T5cc, use it all on that
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 150 ★★
    edited October 10
    I usually by one full T2A and use the rest on T5B’s. Occasionally I’ll buy a couple T4B’s or T1A’s if I need some for a particular rank up.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,752 ★★★★★
    Mostly T5c and a mix of T5b/T2a. Occasional lower cat when I’m empty.

Dr. Zola
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,032 ★★★
    I only buy T5CC and the rest T5BC. I save the rest to buy more T5BC next round.
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 25
    T5, basic and class.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 325 ★★
    T5cc crystals, t4cc crystals
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 282 ★★★
    T5b. This is the rarest resource percentage wise for TB. Not enough to use the t5cc you get everywhere and not enough to pair with all the t2a.
  • FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 31
    T5b always, t4b and t1a when I need it. T5c when I'm not waiting on other resources for rank ups
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    First I grab the t5cc, then I get a mix of t5b and t2a. Ratio depends on what I need.

Wish the price didn't increase with each purchase. Especially with lower priced items, like t1a. Ranking 5*s to r3 can get expensive, which is kinda hilarious at this point.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,567 ★★★★★
    T5CC every week and then either T5 basic, t2 alpha, t1 alpha or t4cc.
  • For me it's usually a few stuff.i get the crystal that give you 3 or 4 stars. The 1000 4* shards. T1a,T2a fragments and t5b fragments.depending on what I need.also the team health potion. 2 of them
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    marino123 said:

_Reef said:

T5cc, use it all on that

There's just one purchase limit on it and it's 1500 glory. So what else do you buy?
    T5BC
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 1,153 ★★★
    The one t5cc, 2 chunks of t5b and 2 chunks of t2a.

Then save what ever is left over for the odd lv4 pot or save for extra t5b.