**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

State of AW

chaos12996chaos12996 Posts: 169 ★★
edited October 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
We are currently in masters bracket facing a top 10 alliance. 60 fights into the war we died twice and them once. I entered a g2099 mini boss fight with r3 red mags thinking what could even go wrong . I mean i could take a combo or sp2 to the face and survive. Boy was i wrong. As soon as i entered the fight game crashed and now we are 1-3 down in deaths. That death might as well be the deciding one.
U say the game must move on even in the current state but this kind of thing is seriously frustating. This crashing has been going on for a while for some ios users. Dont know if kabam ever gonna fix that.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

We are currently in masters bracket facing a top 10 alliance. 60 fights into the war we died twice and them once. I entered a g2099 mini boss fight with r3 red mags thinking what could even go wrong . I mean i could take a combo or sp2 to the face and survive. Boy was i wrong. As soon as i entered the fight game crashed and now we are 1-3 down in deaths. That death might as well be the deciding one.
    U say the game must move on even in the current state but this kind of thing is seriously frustating. This crashing has been going on for a while for some ios users. Dont know if kabam ever gonna fix that

While not a solution to your current predicament I've got into the habit of restarting the game before doing AW. Haven't had a crash in war since.
  • Options

U say the game must move on even in the current state but this kind of thing is seriously frustating. This crashing has been going on for a while for some ios users. Dont know if kabam ever gonna fix that

While not a solution to your current predicament I've got into the habit of restarting the game before doing AW. Haven't had a crash in war since.
    I do that too bro. I did 3 fights back to back and was 5 min away from the last energy needed for g2099 fight. So i stayed in the game and that was my mistake lol. Game cant handle 10-15 min without crashing. Dont know what servers they are running it on. I have a android device as well and it never crashes on that one. So don't know where the issue is
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★

I do that too bro. I did 3 fights back to back and was 5 min away from the last energy needed for g2099 fight. So i stayed in the game and that was my mistake lol. Game cant handle 10-15 min without crashing. Dont know what servers they are running it on. I have a android device as well and it never crashes on that one. So don't know where the issue is
    are you on an old ipad? my buddy plays on an older ipad and this past weekend (we were on vacation together) his ipad was crashing pretty regularly, but my newer iphone hasnt crashed ever i don't believe (at least as far as i can remember)
  • Options

are you on an old ipad? my buddy plays on an older ipad and this past weekend (we were on vacation together) his ipad was crashing pretty regularly, but my newer iphone hasnt crashed ever i don't believe (at least as far as i can remember)
    Ipad 6th gen. Bought it 3 years ago. So its a device problem?Other games run smoothly though
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★

Ipad 6th gen. Bought it 3 years ago. So its a device problem?Other games run smoothly though
    yup same device he has, he was crashing pretty constantly
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Our alliance is giving at least 5-6 deaths every war due to lags & crashes
    Even I gave one today morning in an easy fight that I soloed afterwards
    From last night I'm experiencing too much lags & crashes, much more than usual
    May be it has something to do with technical preparations fr launching 7.3
    Even last month the game ws unplayable fr me fr about 4-5 days before the update
    Crashing in almost every other fight
    Crashed twice already this morning in AQ, & about 5-6 times while doing event quest
    Almost unplayable since last night
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    That sucks man. There’s been a confirmed memory leak in the game and restarting before war is always a good move.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,311 ★★★★★

Agree with you. Noticed this as well when I play on iPad and iPhone.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    i mentioned similar issues when the first war in this season finished and everyone shrugged me off i hope being higher in aw people hear you out more xD
  • Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Agree with you. Noticed this as well when I play on iPad and iPhone.
    I play on a first gen iPad and haven't had too many issues...outside of crashing....until Kabam broke the game. I hard restart my iPad now before every war. I haven't had a hard crash since. Still have plenty of gameplay issues though. lol
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★

My new iPhone 12 crashes in the arena constantly, no different than my 3 year old ipad.
  • Options
    K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46
    I do find if I’ve played been playing for a long time without stopping, my game crashes on my XS Max with iOS 14.8. A restart of the game helps especially before war.