**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The best counter for corvus glaive.

OrthoCresolOrthoCresol Posts: 65
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello guys. Today I will tell you why Yellowjacket is the best Corvus Glaive counter in the game. As you already know, Corvus is one of the worst defenders in the game, because his sp2 is unblockable and extremely difficult to dex. I can dex his sp2 only 3 out of 10 times, but you must remember that I am a very elite player and lesser skilled players might not be able to dex his sp2 at all. Also, his sp2 does a ton of damage and it is very difficult to avoid dying. He cannot be quaked and ghosted as well, because ghost has a class disadvantage against him and quake is cringe and no one uses her anyways. This is where Yellowjacket comes in. KING YELLOWJACKET takes 75% lesser damage on unblockable specials, which means you can tank specials all day. This makes him the best and only counter for corvus glaive in the game. Yellowjacket is one of the most sought after champions in master alliances because of this very reason. People are willing to give up their left nut for even a 2* version of him.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Triumph_AntTriumph_Ant Posts: 3
    Corvus needs a nerf big time
  • Options
    Why is it so hard?
    There are a few animation clues for dexing it
    First two are consecutive slashes for which one deep dex is enough
    Third one you have to wait for him to raise his glaive and then one dex
    Personally I prefer to dex it against the wall as it is one dex small pause and one dex
    It is one of the more easier specials to dex
    That being said, I suck at evading yellow jacket sp 1 any tricks?
  • Options
    KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    People struggle with his SP2? Honestly think it’s easier to dex than his SP1.
  • Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★

Hello guys. Today I will tell you why Yellowjacket is the best Corvus Glaive counter in the game. As you already know, Corvus is one of the worst defenders in the game, because his sp2 is unblockable and extremely difficult to dex. I can dex his sp2 only 3 out of 10 times, but you must remember that I am a very elite player and lesser skilled players might not be able to dex his sp2 at all. Also, his sp2 does a ton of damage and it is very difficult to avoid dying. He cannot be quaked and ghosted as well, because ghost has a class disadvantage against him and quake is cringe and no one uses her anyways. This is where Yellowjacket comes in. KING YELLOWJACKET takes 75% lesser damage on unblockable specials, which means you can tank specials all day. This makes him the best and only counter for corvus glaive in the game. Yellowjacket is one of the most sought after champions in master alliances because of this very reason. People are willing to give up their left nut for even a 2* version of him.

Not sure if troll or u just new and fighting act 2.. 😅
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Corvus sp2 Dex and quake gameplay in my opinion(💩)
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    This is peak satire right here
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Actually Claire is best counter to Corvus because whenever she replaces true damage buff with buff immunity she gains crazy amount of power and in Hereford mode she will do awesome damage by spamming sp2
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    "I am a very elite player"

Hmmm, my spidersense is tingling.