**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner resort pass

I Purchased the $14.99 summoner resort pass and I thought it was supposed to unlock the resort rewards along with the summoner camp we do everyday. But I bought it and it's saying all the rewards are pending. Can you explain what I purchased and if I am supposed to get those rewards can you unlock them please. I feel ripped off. I got absolutely nothing for the $14.99. Thank you. My account name is B.O.O.T.Z.

Comments

• Options
    PLEASE HELP EXPLAIN THIS ISSUE KABAM. I spend quite a bit and I would like to be compensated. Thanks team
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★

I Purchased the $14.99 summoner resort pass and I thought it was supposed to unlock the resort rewards along with the summoner camp we do everyday. But I bought it and it's saying all the rewards are pending. Can you explain what I purchased and if I am supposed to get those rewards can you unlock them please. I feel ripped off. I got absolutely nothing for the $14.99. Thank you. My account name is B.O.O.T.Z.

When you hit the next Milestone, they will all unlock.
  • Options
    AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 85
    Same here.. and I completed all milestones… I can’t hit the next one to unlock the pending ones!!