Options

Mistake buying in Summer Canteen

I bought the Summoner Resort Pass and followed a guide from a member of the community (i can send the tutorial and additional info if needed) to get all the items, especially the Awakening Gem at the end. However, the tutorial was wrong and i bought T4B frags twice. Recently a message told that we can inform that, so it can be reversal.
Where can i send that info?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,826 ★★★★★
    You need to buy it twice. Either that or another item at the front (think it's the T1 alphas)

So as long as you buy 1 of everything else besides the t1 alphas, you should be fine.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,332 ★★★★★
    The only reason to buy something twice is if you are not cavalier and some items are locked. Otherwise, everything once.
  • Options
    Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Agree it’s one of each. I watched that video the OP mentioned and immediately warned my alliance not to follow it or you would lose out on resources. He really should have pulled it down. So many people have followed it and ended up in the same situation as the OP where they can’t collect some valuable resources.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,152 ★★★★★
    I bought everything once, though I seem to recall talk of buying something twice and then something of the same token type zero times. That you *could * do if you wanted. But the most important part of this would have been to make sure didn't buy something of the same token type. You can't buy anything twice if you buy everything else once. Sorry, I know that's confusing and tbh, I don't think that advice should have ever been given due to the potential for confusion.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 768 ★★★
    Wish there was an uncollected handbook for buying the most items.

It gives me a headache when I go to that store.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,826 ★★★★★
    It doesnt need to be everything "just once".

I literally had bought the T4 basic fragments twice, and still could be able to reach the awakening gem and 6-star shards.
  • Options
    FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    4* shards and 4* sig stones is only thing from the top row I could buy twice. Had exactly enough tokens to buy 1 of everything else
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    This is what I did during the entire calendar. I suppose you can't buy anything twice if you want to buy the last item.

• Options
    IcarosacroIcarosacro Posts: 6
    No, you can't buy the T4B twice. I'm not speculating, that's what happend. I'm just asking, because Kabam send an ingame messege saying that we could reverse some purshase before the store close... where can i send that information, who i tell?
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    RanunculusRanunculus Posts: 73
    You can buy the same items more than once. Simply put it's progression based: You can buy the last item only when you bought 27 times in the shop. Which items you choose is your choice. It doesn't matter as long you have one yellow item left for the awakening gem. But it isn't wise to do that because the better stuff is down the list (and only once in the shop).
  • Options
    But yes: The easiest way is to buy everything just once.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    You messed up and no they will not let you undo it.

You had to buy everything once. i did and everything in my store ended perfectly. If you bought two of something you had to miss something else.

If you did it correctly it was 1 of everything. Ebony maw dude is either explaining it poorly or is wrong. Listen to DNA 3000
  • Options
    SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    edited October 2021
    You have to spend lets say 10 tokens to buy item a ,then 20 tokens to buy item b then keep going like that until you reach the generic 5 star awakening gem probably you bought more than one purchase of a certain item of the same token 3 times and could not buy an item for the same token because it was used up.
  • Options
    OP, if you bought the very first T4B twice, then just don't buy the 5xT1A in the third row. This will then allow you to still buy the rest of everything else, including the final 5* Generic AG.
  • Options
    We are off topic. May I ask which item(s) you bought twice or thrice?
  • Options
    IcarosacroIcarosacro Posts: 6
    edited October 2021
    :'(
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 768 ★★★
    I bought it late thinking they would come out with more 7 day offers. Yes it was me ASSuming.

Just sucks that they continued to sell the pass as late as they did, knowing that people couldn’t even take advantage of 1/4 of the rewards.