**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoned Symbiote Rank Up Costs

jimmyjohnsjimmyjohns Posts: 24
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Does anyone know all of the different costs to rank up the symbiote? Right now I am working my way though Heroic and I plan to try to take on master, but I would like to know the costs for advancing my symbiote before trying to do epic
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    1 gold per rank up
  • Options
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    1 gold per rank up

I meant the cost in katalysts, I know it is 25 for max, but what about the ranks below that?
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    8jgq3m3ickcj.jpeg
  • Options
    DL864 wrote: »
    8jgq3m3ickcj.jpeg

Thanks
  • Options

DL864 wrote: »

8jgq3m3ickcj.jpeg

Thanks

• Options
    The summoned Sym rank up is different to the above. I’ve just taken mine up from R1 - R2 it cost 24 Klyntar Kats.
    R2 - R3 is 48 KKs. That’s what my rank up is telling me.
    Peeps should get their facts right before posting. Not just repost. Above messed me up. Hopefully this will stop someone else getting misled.
    ;)
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★

The summoned Sym rank up is different to the above. I’ve just taken mine up from R1 - R2 it cost 24 Klyntar Kats.
    R2 - R3 is 48 KKs. That’s what my rank up is telling me.
    Peeps should get their facts right before posting. Not just repost. Above messed me up. Hopefully this will stop someone else getting misled.
    ;)

It’s an old thread, there’s been an event like this one before and the rank up costs were different. It now takes 240 to max them out.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Yep, definitely a necro.
  • Options
    As was mentioned, this is an old thread. To prevent any confusion for others, I'll go ahead and close it.
This discussion has been closed.