**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why is taking 6-10 evades now to get the AI to throw there special attacks????

It honestly shouldn’t take more than 2. There is no good reason the AI needs to be pump faking like Allen iverson in AQ or other game mindless game modes we still begrudgingly have to run 6 years into this game with no real upgrades. Please address the issues

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,760 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

yah it's ridiculous.

Second that. Super fun on Regen path in 7.3.3.

Dr. Zola
    lol i'm in no rush especially with the bugs
    I’m taking a break tonight. Maybe we can get a patch or something soon because it’s been squirrelly on my end.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Same for me. Very clear
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    Yep it’s quite ridiculous. Never was this was, just started like 2 weeks ago probably from the new patch
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    It ruins She-Hulk. Can't keep her furies up.

Just fought NC and even with 4x fury on She-Hulk he ignored three bait attempts and the furies expired.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,074 ★★★★
    Jeal79 said:

It ruins She-Hulk. Can't keep her furies up.

Just fought NC and even with 4x fury on She-Hulk he ignored three bait attempts and the furies expired.

8 furies against Anti-Venom and he would not throw that sp1. In subsequent runs he was practically begging me to let him throw it.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,156 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

i'm back just to say again how stupid this is ... it exceeds 10 sometimes. takes the fight to a whole new frustrating level.

Agreed. I had an opponent regenerate back to 100% from below 15% once and nearly a second time in 7.3 yesterday because I was trying to bait out a specials.

Eventually, you run out of times you can tap their block before they hit Sp3. Is this an intended change?

Dr. Zola
    yep been there smh
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 313 ★★★
    It has been much tougher to get specials out lately. Along with not throwing them the opponent likes to back up to the corner and twitch around like a squirrel trying to run into the road. It's really odd.
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★

DrZola said:

yah it's ridiculous.

Second that. Super fun on Regen path in 7.3.3.

Dr. Zola
    lol i'm in no rush especially with the bugs
    The bugs are what makes it a challenge bro
  • Options
    TragiC_XTragiC_X Posts: 50
    DrZola said:

i'm back just to say again how stupid this is ... it exceeds 10 sometimes. takes the fight to a whole new frustrating level.

Agreed. I had an opponent regenerate back to 100% from below 15% once and nearly a second time in 7.3 yesterday because I was trying to bait out a specials.

Eventually, you run out of times you can tap their block before they hit Sp3. Is this an intended change?

Dr. Zola
    I’ve run the same path 5 times now in 7.3 and for the love of god three times against corvus he would not throw his SP. I must have baited 15+ times

Add on the crazy power gain from the node and it’s a bad time
  • Options
    MordorkMordork Posts: 7
    This tends to be a problem in arena as well