**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is taking 6-10 evades now to get the AI to throw there special attacks????

2»

Comments

• Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    If it only takes you 6-10 evades (baiting the special) then i wouldn't be complaining, i spent 11 minutes in a single fight baiting a special 2.

Obviously my dex game was on point..

By the way, I didn't win the fight anyway. was pretty bummed.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    For me it doesn't happen all the time - but when it does, it most certainly does. And of course I was using Spider-Man 2099 at the time, so bye bye all those lovely Debuffs.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    Well also against ghost in eq the AI won't hit neither throw sp in phase

~ITNT
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Ok I’m glad my buddies and I aren’t just going crazy. In 7.3 I legit spent 30 seconds trying to bait specials for a lot of the fights. Especially in 7.3.4 I don’t remember the node name but it was where science champs enervate with their debuffs. I didn’t want to spend items so I quit that line 3 fights in and went a different path. Took a lot to get them baiting.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    I can not agree more.

Just finished the 7.3.4 shock lane and had to use about 5 revives because the AI will not throw the special attack. I had to dex 20 times at the punisher fight for baiting an sp1. Furthermore, the AI seems to do „pretend-dashes“. You dex the dash and get punished because the AI hesitates in the mid dash.

It’s incredibly annoying
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Happens for me too, especially in AQ. No fun at all when there's also power gain running.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Sometimes I get so bored and annoyed trying to bait a special attack that I just give up and push them to SP3 so I can end the fight and start again.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    69 likes ..Nice!!