**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EQ 1.2 Cavalier and Domino

In the 1.2 quest, the mutants are supposed to gain fury for purifying the bleeds (which is done when launching attacks). When Domino purifies bleeds with her abilities she gains no fury. And when launching specials, she rarely will gain a fury. I'm assuming there is some weird combo with her ability accuracy reduction stuff, but it never allows her to ramp up with the furies the way it was intended.
Samsung Galaxy S10e.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    She's not alone in this, other mutants with AAR do this.

I'm still not sure if this is an intended interaction, tbh.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Happens with red mags all the time.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Can’t pick and choose when you want ability accuracy reduction to work or not.

Not a bug

So, I know in theory and practice, for what we see in the game, you are right. But has their ever been confirmation that a champion's AAR should affect a node that is supposed to be providing YOU with a benefit or effect? I understand a node that gives the opponent an ability can be affected, but has their been confirmation that by design they want this current interaction?

I'm also not oblivious, I know its been this way forever. Just asking the question.
  • millertime32millertime32 Posts: 7
    Zan0 said:

Not a bug

The AAR should truly only affect Domino's ability to be inflicted with bleed and not the node itself. According to the description of the node, when launching their special attacks, their ability accuracy is increased by 100%. Thus she should always gain a fury when launching a special attack and inflicted by bleed. Furthermore, it states whenever a mutant removes a bleed or is immune, you they gain a fury. So Domino can remove bleeds after 1 second. She should be gaining the fury for those as well according to the node and shouldn't be related to her AAR at all, at least according to my understanding of how the programming works. But this is why I posed the question in the first place.
    Thanks.
  • millertime32millertime32 Posts: 7
    edited October 2021
    Zan0 said:

Primmer79 said:

Zan0 said:

Not a bug

So, I know in theory and practice, for what we see in the game, you are right. But has their ever been confirmation that a champion's AAR should affect a node that is supposed to be providing YOU with a benefit or effect? I understand a node that gives the opponent an ability can be affected, but has their been confirmation that by design they want this current interaction?

I'm also not oblivious, I know its been this way forever. Just asking the question.
    All nodes are the defenders abilities. So yea it’s supposed to work like this (not saying it’s good or well designed that it works like this, personally I think these nodes should all have a line that says unaffected by AAR put on them)

@millertime32 you could have +30000% ability accuracy but it wouldn’t matter. The fury conversion is the defenders ability so your own ability accuracy doesn’t matter
    Oh, I never thought about it as being a "defender ability". That would make more sense. Like I said, I couldn't think of an explanation which is why I asked. But as long as they are not unlucky, the overall percentage would be 85% (and unlucky is 50%) to be triggered. So I must be getting horrible RNG for all my fights, which is possible unfortunately. But I thank you for the defender ability knowledge. That does change my thinking for it