**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Accidentally R3d the wrong champ😭😭

DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 β˜…β˜…
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Yea ik I’m dumb asl but I was excited and was clicking stuff too fast without thinking. I accidentally r3d stealth instead of falcon. Can I get a kabam person to help me?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have had an accidental rankbup reversed. Like others have said, as long as you don't invest resources, they should be able to help.
  • Options
    DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 β˜…β˜…

Yea ik I’m dumb asl but I was excited and was clicking stuff too fast without thinking. I accidentally r3d stealth instead of falcon. Can I get a kabam person to help me?

Don't add any iso or sigs and send in a support ticket. They can reverse it
    Thank you and yea I’ve made sure not to
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,740 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

but this isn’t a bad rankup…

You can't say that without seeing his roster. If op has Monke and She-Hulk at high level, there is no need for Stealthy.

At this level, one ranks champs up to fill utility holes in their roster, objective qualities are relatively meaningless if you have all the utility of new champs covered
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I accidentally ranked up my 4 star stark to r5 instead of 5 star to r3 back in the day. Asked support to reverse it before I levelled him up. They simply said it was not possible. Good times. πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Hey guys, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums. For issues like this, I recommend getting in touch with our Support Team. You can reach out to them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.