**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7.3 Kang, phase 3... am I missing something?

I am constantly dying to direct damage in Kang's 3rd phase despite my power (or special) corresponding to Kang's Power Loop.
Am I missing something about his 3rd phase? I know not to end combos with the same move and even then that shouldn't kill me, just drain 50% of my power. Other than that, there's nothing in the description of his 3rd phase that suggests I'm doing anything wrong.
I receive damage everytime I finish a corresponding special attack.
Any help?

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    “I had Strings but Now I’m Free”

Anyways this happened to me once. After that it stopped
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Are you using a champion that reduces Kangs AAR?
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    GarrettN said:

If you’re having trouble, venompool abs venom are both immune to any power drain from him because he’s tech class. Venompool has been kind of a cheat code

I don't have a problem with the mechanics of the fight. Just that I don't get where the direct damage that keeps killing me is coming from. I'm sure I'm doing everything correctly concerning his time loop mechanic.

Are you using a champion that reduces Kangs AAR?

My champs were Starlord, She Hulk, Fury, Domino, BWDO.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Were you running Assasin? Basically any sort of AAR interferes with this fight.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★

Interesting - I have this on by default for years...

I do but he wasn't in assissin's range.