**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In game name change!

Good afternoon Kabam and all,

I was wondering if a possible in game name change would be granted to me? My IGN is (Eminem-2pac-Hop).
My reason for requesting a name change is because of the political side that Eminem has gotten himself into. I want nothing to do with politics, and I most certainly don’t want people assuming that I’m against trump. I’m neutral, and trying to stay away from it all. Ultimately, a name change would be really appreciated! Attached is proof of my in game username. uwgwk03nyjef.png

Thanks in advance, Kabam.

Kindest regards,
Zara.

Comments

• BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    I requested a name change so that my ign and twitch usernames match, but got a response that name changes are not possible at this time.
  • Thanks, Bfritze!
    I was hoping it’d work, hopefully Kabam will get your IGN changed and mine as well. I honestly don’t like my IGN right now. Lol.
  • Hey y'all!

Wanted to drop by and let you know that we do have the option to change your name within the game. You'll need to contact our support team to do so. This is done by selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main MCOC screen. From there select 'Support'.

@BFritze I'm really sorry that you were given misinformation on the matter. I've gone ahead and informed the proper people about the situation, but please know that when contacting support they have that ability as long to change it as the name is available for use.
  • Hello Kabam Vydious!

Thank you so much for taking your time to reply to this thread. I’m going to check the Support section now, have a wonderful day!
    :grin:
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Kabam mods are sups helpful
  • Lokpobiri80Lokpobiri80 Posts: 17
    Please how can I change my name
  • Hey Lokpobiri80, I recommend contacting our Support Team with your request for a name change. To submit a Support ticket, simply tap on the grey gear icon, located in the in the top left corner of the game’s Home screen. From there, tap the button that says “Support”, and then tap on the option for “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.